Ratings for Dr. Sarah Smith

Thank you so much!!! I had a fantastic experience, keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Very professional, attentive staff and a thorough check. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

there really isn't anything to add; it was easy, efficient and very friendly; all staff very professional and informed....

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

It has been an excellent experience and the quality of the care is top notch. I feel I was well looked after and was encouraged to talk about any and all issues that concern me. A very talented team of professionals who are extremely helpful, considerate and caring. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

What an excellent doctor, staff and office. I have been evaluated new practices for over a year, and have finally found not only the doctor, but the office, office staff and practice, as well. Dr. Smith, though I have only seen her twice, has gone above and beyond my initial expectations. For just an initial patient consultation, she spent an extrordinarily long amount of time with me and going over my medical history. The staff was warm and helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. This is truly an outstanding practice and one that I hope to be able to continue using for many years in the future. Dr. Smith is a fantastic physician and has the skills and resources to assist all of your medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

The building is not so nice, but the office is clean and well-kept. The staff are friendly and not at all rude (something that seems to be rarer and rarer). Now on to Dr. Smith. She's young and maybe because she's young she's more willing to listen? I'm not sure, but either way it's good for the patient. I've had this weirdo thyroid thing going on since high school. I've seen specialists who've said I'm depressed and specialists who've said, "You're labs were weird, but now they're fine. Nothing I can do for you." I've seen a lot of not-helpfulness. But Dr. Smith really listened to me. She calls you back with lab results, discusses them fully with you and then DOESN'T STOP THERE. I had a lab come back totally strange and she had me retested. I came back fine, but she wasn't satisfied and had another test performed. That came back fine so she's asked me to keep a food diary. She's committed to finding out what is really wrong.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Sarah Smith's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

• BCBS Illinois