You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Irina A. Urusova

THE DOCTOR IS VERY HELPFUL , NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I WOULD RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

During my five visits with this doctor my experience has been entirely positive. Helpful, attentive, intelligent, and forward-thinking. I would send any family member or friend to go see her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I was shocked. this women was rude and condescending when i asked a question, while her had was buried in her computer the entire exam. Then she proceed to bad mouth another endocrinologist, who's a UCLA professor. I left her 5 messages to get test results and never go a call back and when i asked for my labs, the office refused to release even though i faxed them a written consent. Its been 5 months since i saw her and still don't have my labs or a call back. Over all the whole experience was a nightmare. A nightmare that cost a lot of money. i will also file a complaint with California medical board.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Irina A. Urusova's Credentials

• French

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THE DOCTOR IS VERY HELPFUL , NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I WOULD RECOMMEND"

April 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=895374'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=895374'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014