Dr. Carlo Biasucci

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carlo Biasucci

I was very happy with my visit for my cleaning she answered all my questions and concerns and gave me tips and suggestions to help me improve me dental health I left the office very happy and my teeth and gums were feeling so much better northern dental has given me the hope that it’s not to late for all my teeth so I’m very thankful for everything that is done

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I called the office indicating a toothache and the office got me in the very next day. Talk about prompt service. I never feel afraid or uncomfortable, which I don't really like going to dentists, but since going here that has all changed. Keep up the good work and keep doing what you're doing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

We can't thank Northern Dental enough for their care and compassion for our 10 year old son who was completely terrified about seeing another orthodontist after a 1st time horrific consultation at another office. The whole approach at Northern Dental was to keep our son comfortable and he was. He walked out of your office and said "I feel 1000 times better at this place, they explained stuff and were so nice"! Dr. Barb was so kind and reassuring she made him a part of the visit and explained every detail. The orthodontic hygienist who took all the pictures if our sons mouth for an expander was so gentle with him. She was patient and explained everything she did, praising his cooperation the whole time. We are so thankful to have researched and found that Northern Dental does orthodontics, we highly recommend them to all our family and friends! Thank-you Northern Dental, your office and staff are #1 in our books!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Biasucci has been my dentist since he started practicing in Sault Ste. Marie. I have always had a great experience when I have had to go to see him or just cleaning and would/will recommend Northern Dental Care as my first choice to anyone new to the area.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Not a nice person and never the same staff I wish I could have the same hygienist

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Constantly trying to push things that don't need to be done

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

All talk, no action. From my conversation when I booked the appointment for my son I was led to understand that the consult AND the necessary extractions under nitrous oxide would happen. Lots of excuses but no action. The extractions were not performed because the dentist claimed that antibiotics were needed before the appointment. This was not explained to us by the booking clerk when I originally booked the emergency appointment. When I asked her about it, her reaction was basically "my bad". Also the sedation as advertised was not available. Also my son was referred to another dentist at another location who will call us (not). Don't waste your time here, folks unless you have a lot of time to waste.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I am not sure what to say, except that the dentists check up on how well you brush your teeth and if you tell them any problems that may be going on, they can help you and that they can tell you what you need to do to keep(not only your teeth)but the rest of you healthy and that nothing does not go wrong with your oral health. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I highly recommend this office to anyone but especially anyone with kids. I brought my daughter in for an emergency and they were very quick and made her feel so comfortable. Taylor was patient and kind and made my daughter and I feel special and welcome. We will be moving our whole family to this office.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Had a good experience with my daughter and niece. My 4 year old daughter has a prominent gag reflex and during her visit we did not run into this problem. She was comfortable with the hygienist and she was happy to dig in the treasure chest afterwards

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017