Ratings for Dr. Carlo Biasucci

I am not sure what to say, except that the dentists check up on how well you brush your teeth and if you tell them any problems that may be going on, they can help you and that they can tell you what you need to do to keep(not only your teeth)but the rest of you healthy and that nothing does not go wrong with your oral health. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I highly recommend this office to anyone but especially anyone with kids. I brought my daughter in for an emergency and they were very quick and made her feel so comfortable. Taylor was patient and kind and made my daughter and I feel special and welcome. We will be moving our whole family to this office.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Had a good experience with my daughter and niece. My 4 year old daughter has a prominent gag reflex and during her visit we did not run into this problem. She was comfortable with the hygienist and she was happy to dig in the treasure chest afterwards

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The approach with my 2 yr old was above and beyond any othere dental care we've experienced in therror last yr. The staff and dental team at Northern Dental are professional as well as understanding of what it takes to help such a youngster to be comfortable. They helped my daughter to feel confident and relaxed at her visit.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

My visit was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and understanding. And made me feel right at home and comfortable

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I was extremely anxious prior to appt. When I was young I had a terrible dentist. For my whole life I have been very nervous about seeing a dentist. I had not been to the dentist for approx. 6 years. Yesterday I saw Dr. Sally and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I had two fillings and my teeth cleaned. I am surprised to say that I feel that my next appt. will not be so tense for me. Great team of professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

From Jill and Emily, to the wonderful Derelise, and of course Dr. Biasucci, my visit this time, as all the other times before,, was positive and reassuring. As an older woman who remembers childhood dentistry with a shudder, and who still carries that sub-conscious fear, the staff have always been kind, reassuring, and supportive. I called short notice, and Jill managed to get me in to see my favourite dentist, on the same day. I had a very sore mouth, and Derelise was as gentle in taking x-rays as if she was dealing with a child. Then Emily dealt with the frustration of trying to contact my pharmacy to put a rush order on my antibiotic prescription. I could not ask for more. Your equipment helps make visits relatively pain free, but most of all, it`s your superb staff, and Dr. Biasucci, that has taken the fear out of dentistry for me. I have told everyone I know that they should go nowhere else. Thank you all for your wonderful attention.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Change nothing! This was my son's first visit, an appointments can be difficulty with an 18 month old. He loved it. Everyone was so nice and patient. Very friendly environment and the most kid-friendly place we've ever been to!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Thank you for the way you treated my two year old daughter! She was so scared and she did great. I so happy. I was a nervous wreck about this appointment for her and it went so well!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Biasucci was able to see me the day I called with tooth pain and I have to say I have never seen this kind of service from a dentist office! Every person I dealt with including the dentist was beyond friendly and helpful. You can tell they care .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016