Ratings for Dr. Winston Wing

I have been going to this clinic for years now( feels like family!), and would not trust anyone else to work on my teeth. Just got a new crown made. Don't even have to go back for and adjustment because it fits like a glove, or should I say, a second tooth! Doctor Wing! Never hurts me when he gives me needles for freezing. Super professional, knowledgeable, kind, caring, meticulous and dedicated. I love the analogies he always make so that I can better understand what's going on and how my procedure will work. It is obvious that he is passionate about his craft and prides himself on a job well done. This, I truly appreciate. If ever I move away, I don't know where I'll be able to find the likes of his excellent service. I count myself as very fortunate to have such an awesome dentist😊👍

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

The best Dentist I've ever had..... and I've been to quite a few over the last 30 years, throughout many different towns and cities in Alberta. He's a great communicator, is constantly upgrading his skills.......... and I never feel the needle! He's definitely dedicated to his craft. Would highly recommend him for jaw alignment or bridge work. Peace River is very fortunate to have him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Always excellent ! So caring. So kind. I feel relaxed getting anything done .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

best dentist I've ever had. Been going since he started his practise

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Wing is amazing! I have moved to another town and I still travel back to Peace River so I can continue to receive EXCELLENT service!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Nothing bad to say. He has been my dentist my entire life for both as a regular dentist and for severe TMJ. You can tell he loves what he does and honestly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wing and even though I've moved away from Peace River I will try and schedule dental treatments around my visit so I don't have to try and find another dentist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Wing is the best dentist there is. No doubt about it. Very talented and wise.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Wing is the best dentist I've ever seen! Compared to the multiple big city dentists i've been to, none are like him! He is very good at his profession and cares about his patients. My children say they want to be just like him. 10/10!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

the best in the world a true healer caring concern compassion awesome staff and atmosphere and associates

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013