Ratings for Dr. Barton G. Bradshaw

Found Dr. Bradshaw to be knowledgable and took the time to see that we understood all aspects of the surgery. He has a great bedside manner and checked to see that I was ok both mentally and physically.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I had to have emergency Gall bladder surgery on june 21, 2011. I met dr. bradshaw for the first time there and he was great, sweet and patient. I was 26 weeks pregnant and he was able to still do the procedure laproscopically. I am very thankful that dr. bradshaw was there for me and my baby. When I went to my follow up appt the staff at the office were very nice and Dr. Bradshaw was nice and explained alot and also gave me confidence that I was ok for now:) I thank dr bradshaw and his staff for a great job.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Probably an experienced surgeon - if that was what I was there for but I wanted an opinion. After describing the source of my pain- he later changed his mind and went in another direction. This was very unexpected and stressful. Based on my experience I had little confidence in reliance of his opinion of my cause of pain. I had to find another dr. and start over again...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Barton G. Bradshaw's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med