Ratings for Dr. David John Anderson

This man was absolutely un-professional. He was outright rude and controlling. He seemed to not like to answer direct pertinent questions related to my care and he was unable to substanciate why he chose a particular remedy. He directed me to follow a certain protocol, then changed his mind and never bothered to call me after the fact to let me know he "changed his mind". In fact, at the end of our 2nd apt he still had not diagnosed what was most applicable for the situation. I left the appointment bewildered, humiliated, and angry. My questions were un-answered and his rapport was cold and very calculated. He was curt and oh so rude. His card says he is a Psychiatrist yet he focuses on Homeopothy. At one point he actually said " I am not interested in the psychology of this". He threw a fit during the session and repremanded me in front of my daughter and told me that HE would dictate what occured during HIS session. Usually, the visit is about the paying patient. Avoid this man.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. David John Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Homeopathic Medicine - Nlg (Grad. 1976)