Ratings for Dr. Dinora Ingberman

Very caring and concerned about helping improve their quality of life. She does not use steroids.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Doctor Ingberman. She was very professional and attune to my needs as a patient. She even altered her schedule to fit me in when my schedule changed. I received immediate pain relief after leaving her office the first time as well as long term techniques to use on my own.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Problems were related to communication and billing. My treatment was covered by insurance, but Dr Ingberman didn't file claims or send me a bill until a month after treatment ended. She then billed me for the full amount of service, saying the insurance company denied the claims. I spoke with the insurance company, and they said the claims were not filed according to policy. Unfortunately, the doctor and her billing office would not call the insurance company as requested to straighten this out. Instead, they turned it over to a collection agency. The collection agency and I spoke with the insurance company and it took only 10 minutes to resolve after 15 months of back and forth with the doctor and her billing service. The doctor's medical services were OK, but nothing so outstanding to make this additional hassle worthwhile. I would never select to use her again for such services, nor could I recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

a doctor who genuinely cares, not another pill pusher. helped me to achieve REAL and long lasting pain relief

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with this doctor! She treated several of my issues for years and always remembers who I am and takes the time to analyze my symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Excellent- knowledgeable, warm, listens well! I have seen her for acupuncture and homeopathy for fibromyalgia and chronic sinus infections. She is very helpful, always follows up to see how I am doing between appts. Very compassionate, I even took my kids to see her and sought her out again after not needing treatment for a couple years! Works with me to make sure treatment isn't too expensive.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

My experience is she doesn't listen as a doctor. appears very insensitive, uncaring. Couldn't relate to her and felt she was out of touch lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Not a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Dinora Ingberman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1989)

Avmed