Ratings for Dr. Anthony Otto

Dr. Otto is caring and he listens carefully to my issues. I have been under his care since 2007 and I consider myself being blessed by this physician. Always patient and considerate. He is also a doctor with INTEGRITY. If you need someone who really cares , see DR OTTO.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I totally agree with the previous review. He kept you waiting for 20 minutes, no apology then ask what you are here for. When you asked him a question, his response was "how should I know". He renewed prescriptions without checking the patient's health to see whether they are effective. Dangerous! He is "old" and out of touch in his profession. He is not doing his job, billing MSP and robbing our health system. DO NOT go to him or REFER any one to him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I agree with all the negative comments here and could write volumes about Dr. Otto's lack of concern for his patients. He gives you 3 minutes of his time while complaining about his heavy patient load. My advice: DON'T OVERBOOK ! His general comment is : "It's nothing. It'll go away!" I tried looking for 3 years to find a good doctor but none of the highly rated ones were taking new patients. Finally, as a last resort, I walked into a clinic. Must have been my lucky day ... found a young, caring doctor who is knowledgeable who spent over 40 minutes with me, discussing my various health issues. Dr. Otto would only deal with ONE issue per appointment and made me come back. GREEDY MONEY GRAB. He should not be allowed to practice medicine at all.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

He's been a great family Dr. for me, and calls it like he see's it. If you are fat, he'll tell you. If you are being a wimp, he'll probably tell you that too. He's the type of Dr. that society needs, not this pretentious self loving hippy stuff. Ya. You might not like to hear what he has to say, but he's probably just saying what no one else will... Great Dr. Seen him for 5 years. Sometimes he's rushed, because he's swamped with so many patients.....

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This is the doctor who was criminally charged with medical malpractice, has several criminal charges and had his license revoked. Enough said.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I only visited this doctor because my regular physician was away. His taff is terrible, disorganised, has trouble with English and with making arrangements. The doctor himself was 45' late for the appointment, yawned the entire time, showed zero interest in medical my history, conducted zero tests and finally said "just take over the counter medication" for something I had already explained over-the-counter medication had had no effect of four months! He then admited that it woudl probably be a good idea to see a specialist, yet failed to make an appointment with one, even though I actually gave him the name and address of a specialist myself! It all seems like a bad dream :-) My doctor's visit may as well never have happened, since it had absolutely zero effect on anything. He appears to have simply ignored the visit, as if it never happend.. it is downright bizararre - no prescription, diagnosis, referral ... noithing.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

first doctor that has ever listened and taken true time to find a result

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Otto is a no nonsense kind of guy who says it as he see's it. If your looking for political correctness you won't find it with him but if your looking for the best he can offer he delivers. He's not infallible but I feel confident in his services and would recommend him to any hard working guy who just wants an answer without holding hands. lol

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013