Ratings for Dr. Dean Miller

Dr. Dean Miller was my dentist for years. He now care for my family. He is very professional, prompt, and his work is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Dean Miller has been my dentist since he took over the business from Dr. Peacock. He is helpful, punctual and very knowledgeable. and doesn't overcharge you or rip you off. Margie, his receptionist & sister and all of the staff are very friendly and courteous. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Dean Miller.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awesome is all I have to say from was soon as you walk in Margie is right there with a smile to great you and make you feel like your at home to the rest of his amazing staff a+ job

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Miller has been my dentist since 1998. He is helpful, punctual and very knowledgeable. Anytime I have had questions or concerns he has been able to figure out the problem and solve it as best as possible. Thank you for everything over the years!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I found Dr Miller when I needed an emergency abscess tooth about 7yrs ago. I'll never go to another dentist ever again. He's been the best dentist I've ever known. He's honest, extremely helpful and courteous every time I see him and he doesn't rip me off by over charging for his services. Both him and his staff are A++.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I've been his patient for some 17 years: Dr Dean gave me back my smile. (Also a lot of laughs...) Great music in the chair, too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I've had Dean Miller for 20+ years and he has been my three kids dentist and even my EX still goes to him and he moved over to the other side of the water. He's been great, down to earth and SO promt. I can't see leaving him unless one of us moves.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Best dentist around ! I have never had a single complaint out of my 20 years of seeing him !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

After just watching a disturbing program on W-5 about Dentis's being con-men and rip off artist, I am so pleased to say NOT Dr. Miller. I have been seeing him for several years and have barely spent a penny other than a regular cleaning. If I have any issues, he usually suggests something simple, or to wait a while, and if it's still bothering me later, for me then to come back. He doesn't jump the gun recommending a bunch of different procedures that cost a fortune. Every time I have had an appointment, I rarely wait any longer than 5 minutes. Margie, his receptionist, and all of the staff are very friendly and courteous. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Dean Miller.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Miller is a great dentist. He is kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable of his work. I would recommend him to anyone. In addition, I would also like to praise his staff because they are equally as good.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009