Ratings for Dr. Dean Miller

Been checking my teeth as long as I had them he is great very helpful n his work is a1

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dean is far more than just a dentist. Is he knowledgeable?.. why yes of course. He will take the time to explain everything if you want to know. His work is always painless.. He also has a great sense of humour and can sing pretty well while going about this work. But his best attribute is he cares. He has a huge heart. I will never be able to repay him for what he's done for me. He doesn't know it but he saved me from a very dark place by not only caring but doing something to help me when I was at my lowest point after smashing out my front teeth. He fixed what was left of the first tooth and the second I opted for an implant. The implant broke a few years later just before I had a big presentation coming up that would define whether the following year would be a good year or not for me financially. He fashioned a tooth on the spot for me that got me through the two weeks I had to wait for my replacement. He's done more but I don't think he knows that I know what he's done behind the scenes. He's not just a great dentist....he's a good man. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Dean Miller was my dentist for years. He now care for my family. He is very professional, prompt, and his work is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Dean Miller has been my dentist since he took over the business from Dr. Peacock. He is helpful, punctual and very knowledgeable. and doesn't overcharge you or rip you off. Margie, his receptionist & sister and all of the staff are very friendly and courteous. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Dean Miller.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awesome is all I have to say from was soon as you walk in Margie is right there with a smile to great you and make you feel like your at home to the rest of his amazing staff a+ job

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Miller has been my dentist since 1998. He is helpful, punctual and very knowledgeable. Anytime I have had questions or concerns he has been able to figure out the problem and solve it as best as possible. Thank you for everything over the years!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I found Dr Miller when I needed an emergency abscess tooth about 7yrs ago. I'll never go to another dentist ever again. He's been the best dentist I've ever known. He's honest, extremely helpful and courteous every time I see him and he doesn't rip me off by over charging for his services. Both him and his staff are A++.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I've been his patient for some 17 years: Dr Dean gave me back my smile. (Also a lot of laughs...) Great music in the chair, too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I've had Dean Miller for 20+ years and he has been my three kids dentist and even my EX still goes to him and he moved over to the other side of the water. He's been great, down to earth and SO promt. I can't see leaving him unless one of us moves.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Best dentist around ! I have never had a single complaint out of my 20 years of seeing him !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013