Ratings for Dr. Pamela Taylor

Suffered from tennis elbow for months. Physiotherapy didn't help much and neither did acupuncture or ultrasound. One visit to Dr Taylor and a well targeted shot of cortisone and I was back on the golf course enjoying pain free golf the same weekend. She was a miracle worker. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

We love, love, love Dr. Taylor. We have been seeing her for years -- you truly will not find a more caring and compassionate family doctor. She takes the time to really listen to your concerns, and to get to know you. She is knowledgeable, experienced and detail oriented. She is also a pleasure to see -- great with kids, funny, non-judgemental and easy to talk to. You can tell that she is passionate about her job and really cares. Susan is super friendly and helpful and does her best to fit you in if it's something urgent. Recommend a million times over.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Taylor is lovely, however the wait times have become ridiculous. There is no reason you see her 2 hrs after your scheduled time. And if you are not well, you shouldn't be referred to walk-in clinics all the time and by the time you are offered an appointment, the issue may have gotten worse. Some people schedule an appt on their lunch hour but then are late getting back to work. The scheduling needs to change!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She really loves being a Doctor- you can tell by how she gives you her time, expertise, and wealth of knowledge. She is always smiling. I love that she has an extra qualification in dermatology. She saved my life by diagnosing a malignant melanoma. My previous doctor told me it was a normal mole. Dr. Taylor took her time to check it and she was worried about a melanoma. I am lucky that she has the skills that she does as otherwise I would have died. I got the proper treatment that I needed and I am still here today to be with my children and husband! Sometimes the wait in the office can be an hour, but I am willing to wait much longer (and at the ER or walk-in clinics it can be 3-5 hours) to see her as she takes her time, really thinks about my health problems, and finds me the right solutions. People need to remember that waiting in specialists office can be a minimum 3-4 hours. Keep doing what you are doing Dr. Taylor - giving excellent medical care!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Taylor is a brilliant and kind family doctor who takes the time to make sure any medical problem you have is treated properly and quickly. Our son had a serious disorder which Dr. Taylor accurately diagnosed and made sure he was seen by a specialist right away. Dr. Taylor answered all of the questions and concerns we had as parents no matter how busy she was at the time. The proper medication was prescribed and our son is doing really well now at school and at home thanks to Dr. Taylor. Our family couldn’t get along with out her. A+++

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

We never thought we would find a good doctor again after our previous doctor retired. Fortunately we met Dr. Pamela Taylor. She is very competent, listens to you, takes your concerns seriously and discusses treatment with you. My son and I had serious health problems last year and her compassion made us feel as if we were her only patients. Competence and compassion do not exist in all doctors and her excellent staff make it a pleasant environment. You sometimes have to wait to see Dr. Taylor but she never rushes you and gives you as much of her time as you need. I consider Dr. Taylor a friend who happens to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Pamela Taylor, is very, very dedicated to her practice and patients, exceptional informative and helpful. You can tell that Dr. Taylor cares and follows up with every detail for every individual. I am lucky to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My family has been with Dr Taylor for 7 years now. Dr Taylor and her dream team-Wanda and Susan- are also compassionate and understanding. It's a shame people complain about punctuality. They clearly have not been to see many doctors/specialists. They work very hard and long hours for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

She really loves her work! Has a true calling for medicine. Susan & Wanda are the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr.Taylor and her staff have always made time for my wife and I and accommodated all of our requests. Dr.Taylor and her team are always doing there best to give every patient a meaningful one on one consultation that does not feel rushed. This does occasionally lead to some longer wait times but it is well worth it and you can rest assured that when you do have time with Dr.Taylor that it will be well worth it!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017