Ratings for Dr. Pamela Taylor

Dr. Taylor is a kind and compassionate doctor who always gives her patients the time they need for their visit. She is the most knowledgeable family doctor I have ever had. She has also been the best doctor my child has ever had and she treats him with wonderful care and concern.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

By far the best and most knowledgeable MD that I have ever had. She goes over and above every time and treats you like family.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

An excellent Doctor, always there for me when I need her!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr.Taylor saved my life. After years of looking for a good physician, i was lucky enough to get accepted as a patient. I was referred by a family friend. At my first appointment i knew that i had finally found my doctor. She listened. Plain and simple. She listened unbiased, she put me on meds that have not only saved my life, but made life livable again. She has been there for for the past 3 years approximitly, and she continues to be a major factor in my quality of life. She has helped me with various medical issues, and has always been my number one support. I hope to have her as my physician for many years to come. She is an A+ physician, person, and friend. I feel lucky to have her to help me no matter how small, or large the problem. My family loves her too. She is amazing with children as well. My kids love her as much as i do. Reception at her practice is very welcoming, and they also do an A+ job as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Specialists can take years to get to see it's true! Most family doctors have some wait times to get into see. It's ridiculous to think that you can always get into see your family doctor always at short notice. Dr. Taylor should be congratulated for giving good care to her patient. People are never happy - if she tries to see everyone that needs an appointment then people wait in the office and complain about waiting times. If she try and not make you wait and not book too many then people upset. Seriously, we're lucky we are not in a tornado like Texas and Florida. Why are there so many people whining about trivial thing. Be glad that you even have health care! Not like a lot of people in the world. Don't pay attention to the whining people Dr. Taylor - you're doing your best for people. It's not fair that people are never happy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She really works hard to see her patients but she just got back from her vacation so she can't see everyone. I don't mind going to the walkin. It can take months to see a specialist and sometimes years. It's people complaining like the person below that lowers the morale of doctors and makes them retire or close their offices. There's also lots of people without a family doctor who would be more appreciative than the person below - shame on you!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

What is the point of having a family doctor that you can never get an appointment with; whose receptionist constantly refers you to the walk-in clinic or emergency? Knowing full well that you only request an appointment (other than your annual physical) if there is an extreme health issue that requires immediate attention. Dr. Taylor, herself, when you can get an appointment, gives you 100% of her attention.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Taylor is a good doctor. She listens to what you have to say and never rushes you out of the room. Her wait times in the office are getting much better

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I adore Dr. Taylor. She is welcoming and patient and kind. I have never received a misdiagnoses, where I have at many walk-in clinics. Just recently my daughter was misdiagnosed at an urgent care - the next day (Monday) I called Dr. Taylor, who, although booked for the day, squeezed us in because she didn't want my daughter to wait if she had an ear infection (which it turned out she did). Love this gal!! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

She really cares about her patients, and tries her best to find the right diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017