Ratings for Dr. Pamela Taylor

Dr. Pamela Taylor, is very, very dedicated to her practice and patients, exceptional informative and helpful. You can tell that Dr. Taylor cares and follows up with every detail for every individual. I am lucky to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My family has been with Dr Taylor for 7 years now. Dr Taylor and her dream team-Wanda and Susan- are also compassionate and understanding. It's a shame people complain about punctuality. They clearly have not been to see many doctors/specialists. They work very hard and long hours for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

She really loves her work! Has a true calling for medicine. Susan & Wanda are the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr.Taylor and her staff have always made time for my wife and I and accommodated all of our requests. Dr.Taylor and her team are always doing there best to give every patient a meaningful one on one consultation that does not feel rushed. This does occasionally lead to some longer wait times but it is well worth it and you can rest assured that when you do have time with Dr.Taylor that it will be well worth it!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Taylor is a kind and compassionate doctor who always gives her patients the time they need for their visit. She is the most knowledgeable family doctor I have ever had. She has also been the best doctor my child has ever had and she treats him with wonderful care and concern.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

By far the best and most knowledgeable MD that I have ever had. She goes over and above every time and treats you like family.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

An excellent Doctor, always there for me when I need her!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr.Taylor saved my life. After years of looking for a good physician, i was lucky enough to get accepted as a patient. I was referred by a family friend. At my first appointment i knew that i had finally found my doctor. She listened. Plain and simple. She listened unbiased, she put me on meds that have not only saved my life, but made life livable again. She has been there for for the past 3 years approximitly, and she continues to be a major factor in my quality of life. She has helped me with various medical issues, and has always been my number one support. I hope to have her as my physician for many years to come. She is an A+ physician, person, and friend. I feel lucky to have her to help me no matter how small, or large the problem. My family loves her too. She is amazing with children as well. My kids love her as much as i do. Reception at her practice is very welcoming, and they also do an A+ job as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Specialists can take years to get to see it's true! Most family doctors have some wait times to get into see. It's ridiculous to think that you can always get into see your family doctor always at short notice. Dr. Taylor should be congratulated for giving good care to her patient. People are never happy - if she tries to see everyone that needs an appointment then people wait in the office and complain about waiting times. If she try and not make you wait and not book too many then people upset. Seriously, we're lucky we are not in a tornado like Texas and Florida. Why are there so many people whining about trivial thing. Be glad that you even have health care! Not like a lot of people in the world. Don't pay attention to the whining people Dr. Taylor - you're doing your best for people. It's not fair that people are never happy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She really works hard to see her patients but she just got back from her vacation so she can't see everyone. I don't mind going to the walkin. It can take months to see a specialist and sometimes years. It's people complaining like the person below that lowers the morale of doctors and makes them retire or close their offices. There's also lots of people without a family doctor who would be more appreciative than the person below - shame on you!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017