Ratings for Dr. Basma Hanna

Worst experience. Have been a patient for upwards of 5 years. Admin staff not helpful. Wait times for appts booked month in advance is over 1hr. Is my child's doctor and has not emphasized or asked to yearly check ups or the regular pediatric tests during the first years. When she does see you she wants you in and out asap. Need another dr. Pronto. No strong expertise in child care or womens care

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

our family love and trust her. We are not going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I went to her several times, but stopped because each time the advice/treatment was wrong. She even said that a certain surgeon was good but that surgeon was unqualified I found out.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanna's for more than 5 years. I cannot put into words my constant gratitude for having her as my physician. She is empathetic, kind, sincere, knowledgeable and takes whatever time needed to ensure she has met and exceeded all of your needs and concerns. She takes the time to listen and follow thru on whatever needs to be taken care of. I have gone in to see her very upset and have left with a feeling of complete well being, knowing I am in extremely capable hands. Most of my family have her as their family physician and we all feel the same way. She is truly a medical angel.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had been suffering for chronic pain for many years (without any relief from many treatments that I tried) and I asked her for a referral to a specialist. She refused and basically told me that I had to live with my pain. After a couple of weeks, I saw another physician at the same clinic Dr. Hanna works for and that physician referred me to a specialist. Maybe Dr. Hanna just wants patients to keep returning to her instead of going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Hanna has been my physician for more than 5 years, and I continue to be impressed with how caring, thorough and empowering she is. She has always done what is best for me as a patient, given my medical history, even when it is contrary to AHS guidelines. She has great instincts and a good network of specialists that she will readily refer you to. Her staff are exceptional as well. What I also appreciate is that I rarely wait more then 5 minutes; a rarity amongst most clinics and doctors.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Hanna has been my doctor for a short time but quickly put me on the right path to diagnose a problem I'd had for many years that it turned out was critical to my health after one visit. Great instincts because my symptoms appeared to be asthma and was in fact a severe hernia that compromized my heart and breathing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Hanna is a very caring doctor and she has been good at referring me elsewhere, to a specialist, when it was necessary. She never rushes me through and despite a busy practice, she always finds time to deal with my medical issues.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanna's for over five years and have been very pleased with her. I find she is thorough, explains things well, and perhaps what I appreciate most - provides options and guidance but also empowers me to make decisions and take ownership for my health choices. I never feel rushed with her (she gives her full attention when we talk) and she often shares great anecdotes to help explain my conditions. She is the best doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Hanna is ok for your garden variety illnesses like the common cold or yeast infection but do not expect anything other than that. If you have any serious complaints like chronic pain or trauma she will try to convince you that it is something minor and that you shouldn't let these things "get to you" . She actually dropped me as a client because I insisted that she do her job as a physician and walked out of the room on me after I told her I was suicidal. Horrible doctor, stay away from her if you value your health beyond scratches and headaches.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015