Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Farnam

Almost cancel visit with the doctor because the front desk staff are rude in person and over the phone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I traveled from Amarillo to see Dr. Farnham for my endometriosis. After having been to multiple Amarillo doctors and finding no relief for my pain or even empathy for my condition Farnam was there to help. After discussing my options at my first appointment I personally wanted surgery and we scheduled for a few weeks later. His staff was amazing in walking me through what would happen before and after procedures. I had my surgery in April 2016 and after a couple of weeks I started feeling like a normal person again:) I highly recommend anyone struggling with Endometriosis to schedule an appointment with Farnam and his team!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

From inception of the first appointment through completion of surgery and post-op appointment I received key quality customer service. Being a new patient to Dr. Farnam was the most unique experiences with any physician I have had. He is genuine, professional, empathetic & has the kindest bedside manner. It not only stems to Dr. Farnam but it follows through with his staff, the office environment and true professionalism throughout. Unfortunately as a patient you're exposed to all kinds of medical offices that do not have the staff to support the vision of a Physicians practice....... Dr. Farnam has put together a team that really does reflect quality. His knowledge & Cutting Edge technology is a welcoming way to OBGYN treatment This region is very fortunate to have dr. Farnam in El Paso. A. Velazco

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I am thrilled to feel better and would like to thank Dr. Farnam for his excellent work. My pain has been minimal during recovery and I am very happy to have found a doctor who is simply extraordinary! He is a real life saver and I will be recommending Dr. Farnam to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very caring when you undergo surgery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Since the first interview, there was never a doubt in my mind I had chosen the right doctor. Dr. Farnam always made me feel at ease. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Farnam's professional team came and introduced themselves. They really made me feel comfortable and less anxious. Special thanks to Donna (Office Manager) who brought me reading material and made time go by quickly. Dr. Farnam did an extraordinary work!!!His expertise on "da Vinci" robotic system has made a difference in my life...!!! Once again, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Farnam for a second opinion regarding a surgical procedure. I was very impressed with Dr. Farnam. He answered all my questions regarding any concerns I had about the procedure. He is very knowledgeable. He is compassionate and very patient. I wish I had seen him years ago. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Farnam is an excellent Doctor, my experience having a Hysterectomy and a Prolapse repair was amazingly easy. I have only positive things to say about him and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Farnam is great. Very knowledgeable, takes his time with you. Long wait time in office, few appointments available, definitely nothing available if you need to get in because of a problem. The receptionists are VERY rude. Every time I have called they are rude. I almost did not go to my appointment because the front office staff was so rude. Glad I went because the doctor himself is wonderful. Wish he would get more friendly people to be the face of the office though!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have pretty problems to get an appoiment. the person in from desk is very mean and she gave me the appoiment in 4 month.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Richard W. Farnam's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)