Ratings for Dr. Paul Woo

Tried to put me on statins for relatively normal cholesterol and no other risk factors. A bit of a pill pusher . His assessments are not thorough.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Paul Woo, he was my doctor from the age of 22 until 65. He is the most wonderful doctor a person could have and due to moving can no longer go to him.....a sad day

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Was a good doctor back in the day, very very terrible now. I am in my 20s and he has been my fam doc since day one. Prescribed me a medication that I found out later through GOOGLE that it interacted severely with my other medication. Last visit I was told some of the things I had questioned could not be dealt with because the last patient took too long and he had 'somewhere to be' someone suffering from depression and anxiety not having someone to clear the air could have serious effects. His time is up, will not be going back to him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Poor excuse for a person let alone a doctor. This is after being my dr. For at least 40 years. Cannot believe his arrogance and attitude in the past 3 visits and now finally he told me if I didn't agree or like what he says I should find a new dr.....gladly...this guy needs to quit.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Has been my doctor since I've been a kid (over 40 years old now). I'm finding that once he was the best doctor, he's now turning to be the worst. I think he needs to retire. He just doesn't care anymore. My mother also goes to him and he told her that she "was complaining too much". EXCUSE ME?? Now in the process of finding someone else, but that's hard because most doctors are not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Was my doctor for over 20 years, who throws a stethascope and yells "what the hell do you want me to do" surely not a professional - needless to say not my doctor anymore...walked out that day...he is way past needing to retire!! Not sure when his long time reception/nurse got her MD license?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Was my family doctor since birth. At age 14 was given Losec for a supposed ulcer. After 3 years of my stomach getting worse, got a second opinion. Never had an ulcer, turns out I'm lactose intolerant. Changed doctors immediately, have seen a stomach specialist and an going for exploratory surgery now because my stomach reacts to almost anything I eat. Also doctor missed that I have IBS.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010