Ratings for Dr. Lucy Palomino

I have known Dr. Palomino for a while now and can only recommend her as an absolutely qualified, caring professional who puts patients ahead of all. We miss you here in Houston Dr. (PN)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

My 1 yr. old son was seen by Dr. Palomino at Fairview Ridges with a 104 fever. She was very thorough, went over everything with me and my husband. She was very willing to answer all of our questions. My son was very upset and crying until the moment she picked him up and held him. She had an instant calming effect. She went out of her way to make sure we understood everything that was going on with my son and all the tests he needed. To be treated so kindly on a busy Saturday night in an emergency room helped calm my fears and make my son feel better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

She was rude and unprofessional. When I first typed this, my complaint was well over 1,000 characters long. I found Dr.Palomino unwilling and incapable of answering any questions I had.And her overall knowledge and awareness of information pertaining to her field was lacking.Not only was she not very well informed, but more importantly, she was RUDE!!! I wonder how on Earth this woman ever became a physician. She was more concerned with reminding us of what a "HOT SHOT" doctor she was, instead of attending to the patient and task at hand. I intend to write a formal complaint to her supervisor. I hope nobody ever has to experience what we went through with our visit to the ER in just dealing with the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Lucy Palomino's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN