Ratings for Dr. Donald S. Levine

went w/elderly mother to Dr. Levine. Found him to be disrespectful and uncaring of medication side effects, and intolerant of mother's views on vitamins and health. He kept telling her she's wasting her money on her vitamins and should throw those things out, just take the pills. Once I got her to another endocrine specialist, we found out he prescribed too little thyroid. He would have seen that if he read her previous chart! The only good thing he did was have her test her blood sugar 2X daily versus once.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Levine did not identify a serious disease that I have since been diagnosed with. He refused to discuss my test results, saying they were "fine", and that he had nothing more to discuss with me. When I attempted to obtain the results, they were curiously missing from my records. Further testing revealed that they were not, in fact normal. Something strange is going on with that.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Outdated information was used in a diagnosis. When said info was pointed out, as OUTDATED, and that the correct info was in fact diagnostic of my condition, a letter was sent to my PCP, stating that I got 'hostile' with him, which I did not. If standing up for MY RIGHTS, is being hostile, i wonder what is said about me when i get REALLY mad.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Donald S. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Texas