Ratings for Dr. Ashley Venier

I am currently looking to find a replacement dentist since the retirement of Aldo. Ashley has attempted to do my repairs but I've needed to return twice for him to complete the work professionally (at his expense) and my inconvenience ; I have no confidence that he would take the time to do the job right the first time, also there was the wait and the feel that he was racing against the clock to make his time more lucrative....the dental aides were generally pleasant though ...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have been going to the Veniers since I moved to abbotsford . They are fantastic !! They can be a little hard to get into but they are great . I had a lapse in dental coverage and both my husband and I needed work done and both Ryan and Ashley gave us a significant discount knowing we didn't have any coverage . They are always professional and always take the time to make you feel like you are a valued customer . I recommend them to all my friends .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything so you can make the best decision possible and addresses any concerns or special conditions you have. Their staff are all friendly and caring. I have also never had to wait more than 2 or 3 minutes to get in for my appointment. Unfortunately you have to book appointments several months in advance for cleanings.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Agree about receptionists N and N - time to retire. Really messed up my appointments, another 2 months wait and much more... I think they just make people mad on purpose, really enjoy it I guess. I don't know why they still work there! Good dentists and deserve way better staff or they can loose a lot of business.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have used both Ashley and Ryan Venier. Both of them are awesome. Very gentle and super friendly. I used to have a fear of dentists but no longer. There staff is always super friendly. I have referred most of my family and a few friends to them and everyone loves then. They are both awesome with my grandkids as well. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I cannot even come close to describing what a great dentist he is. He is very kind and super funny! Our boys actually love going to see him. He honestly changed my husbands life when he helped fix all the problems that he had with his teeth. Both Ashley and his staff are super friendly and make each visit stress free :)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr.A.Venier was extremely wonderful with my 3 yr old son. He made us both feel very relaxed. So relaxed that my son fell asleep in the chair. I can't say enough wonderful things about him & his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

The front office staff is horrible, they are rude, unpunctual, and inconsiderate!!! My first visit was my last, didn't even get to see a dentist/hygienist due to their lateness I had to leave. Won't be back....

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My family and I have been going to the Veniers for 25years. Aldo was amazing and so are his boys!!! I had a Hygienist named Pam who was FANTASTIC! She was running a little behind but when she brought me in, she made me feel very valued and was very meticulous. The best Hygienist I have ever had. I have had both Ryan and Ashley and both are fantastic dentists. My only concern is how this once amazing office has exploded with business. We are finding it harder and harder to book appointments and feel like we are not just a number. It is a beautiful new office but it seems like an assembly belt. Boys, your father always put the patient first using the right amount of time, please don't get so busy, you will loose out on quality patients. Sadly, I believe it has already started. Instead of accepting new patients, take care of the ones you have. Business will still grow!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

EXCELLENT dentist. I am so afraid of going to the dentist, but Ashley Venier is very kind and explains everything very well and always makes sure that I am comfortable. The staff is very nice also. I'll never go to a different dentist if I can help it!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014