Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Neskovic

I've been seeing Dr. Neskovic for years as my GP. She always remembers me and is friendly and warm. I'm very happy she's not longer at Appletree because I can make appts with her now - but she was always worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Had bad luck with my kids a few years ago. always sending file to c.a.s then send me to cheo with my kids . Get there cheo tell me she could have deal with the situation. When I realised that she was a bad doctor for my kids, I stop taking appointment for them with her at appletree and never got anymore issues. Now, I am talking a few years later September 28 2016 I got to Queensway hospital for an injured foot, bad luck for me I got her as a emergency doctor but did not even remember it was her. I spent exactly 5: 23min to wait for her in at least three different waiting area so she can spend 1:54min in the room to touch my sore leg and ask me maybe 3 questions with a student. Come back 5 min later with my wsib form filled. Xray she could not tell if was ok but will wait for radiologist to look into then sent me home very rudely. I was about to ask questions about what to do. She just told me she had other patients to see. When I saw her stamp on my former that's when I realized who she was. Once again, I have to make statements of her bad practice towards me and my family. I think she should not be working on the days she is not into it. Because I believe maybe those who has very positive comment about her must be happening on her good days. So far I am not lucky with this one. And I am not the type to do what I am doing at this moment. But I believe in protecting others from my bad experiences.

Submitted September 30, 2016

When my family Dr. left, he recommend Dr. Neskovic. I am so glad he did. She is very caring and assisted me in finding the medical problem I had by referring me to a specialist. I am so glad that she is my Family Dr. To all those negative comments below, I do not believe one word of what was said. Dr. Neskovic is very caring and goes out of her way to ensure she leaves no stone unturned to resolve a medical issue. Thank You Dr. Neskovic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

The worst. She spent 1 minute by just looking at me and started writing prescriptions. Then she looked at the records, and asked me whether I took the meds the other doctor prescribed 2 days ago. No! that was two days ONE YEAR ago! PLEASE at least read the dates correctly. I went to see another doctor and it turned out that she misdiagosed me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Bit rude and impatient. Doesn't like suggestions from patients. Very good at acne clinic but as a family doctor she doesn't take appointments, walk ins only.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I love this doctor. I just hate that she works for appletree and if you need to see her it's a walk in situation. She has been my family doctor for 3 years and has worked w me immensely in relation to my healthcare. Very caring and thorough

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is my family doctor and I love the way she attends me. She listens to my concerns attentively and prescribes me medicines that are good for my health. She treats me like family and is extremely friendly as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Horrible. Gave me a prescription with no instructions whatsoever. Ended up with chemical burns on my face, neck and hands. When I returned to explain what had happen she simply said it was impossible for such a thing to happen and that I was lying. Told me she could 'no longer help me' and suggested I seek help somewhere else. Very rude and careless. Wish I could give 0 stars.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great family doctor, knowledgable and reliable doctor, very attentive to her patients. She do not hesitate to search for solutions, refer you to specialists when the need is there and follow up on how things are going with you.I was very happy with my visits to her office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I am extremely satisfied with Dr Neskovic’s practise. Such a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician is hard to find. With her cheerful attitude and precise medical advice she makes me feel at ease when my family members or I are ill. I recommend Dr Neskovic by all means!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012