You may also like

Rate Dr. Svetlana Neskovic

Dr. Svetlana Neskovic's Ratings

I love this doctor. I just hate that she works for appletree and if you need to see her it's a walk in situation. She has been my family doctor for 3 years and has worked w me immensely in relation to my healthcare. Very caring and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is my family doctor and I love the way she attends me. She listens to my concerns attentively and prescribes me medicines that are good for my health. She treats me like family and is extremely friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Horrible. Gave me a prescription with no instructions whatsoever. Ended up with chemical burns on my face, neck and hands. When I returned to explain what had happen she simply said it was impossible for such a thing to happen and that I was lying. Told me she could 'no longer help me' and suggested I seek help somewhere else. Very rude and careless. Wish I could give 0 stars.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2791870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great family doctor, knowledgable and reliable doctor, very attentive to her patients. She do not hesitate to search for solutions, refer you to specialists when the need is there and follow up on how things are going with you.I was very happy with my visits to her office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][433345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I am extremely satisfied with Dr Neskovic’s practise. Such a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician is hard to find. With her cheerful attitude and precise medical advice she makes me feel at ease when my family members or I are ill. I recommend Dr Neskovic by all means!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Neskovic is knowledgeable, determined and helpful. She responds promptly and accurately. Ready to advise and makes effort to make the right choice in a shortest time possible. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Svetlana Neskovic is a knowledgeable, professional and attentive doctor. She treats her patients with respect and compassion. She carefully listens to all your concerns and provides you with information to put your mind at ease. I saw Dr. Neskovic first time when I went to Appletree clinic. At that time I got an infection but I didn't have my family doctor. It happened at the beginning of my pregnancy and I was concerned about my baby's health. She was able to quick diagnose my health issue and prescribed the proper medication. I was very pleased with her medical treatment and felt very relaxed. I really do appreciate her good work and all her effort. Excellent physician.I feel very comfortable with her. I would truly recommend her to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr Neskovic is amazing !She has been my doctor since she started practicing medicine.I can't believe some of the comments posted!She is always very helpful and accomodating .she is very DETAILED, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARRING.I will highly recommend her to my friends and family(most of them are already her patients).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Svetlana took great care of myself and my family; especially my mother. Not only did she took care of us medically but she was capable to understand the (my) problems of living with extended family. Waiting is extraordinary long but I don’t take it as her fault.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][433340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Terrible doctor she should lose her licence as a doctor. Very cold and rude to her patients doesn't take peoples issues seriously waited there for four hours with a serious problem she did nothing for me instead she was absolutely offensive and aggressive in how she communicated with me. I'm switching family doctors and I highly recommend the same for everyone else. Nothing more can be said about her than what's already said and by looking at all the ratings the majority is right.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][433339].votes_count ]]