Ratings for Dr. John Varga

After seeing him about 6 times my neck got really bad. And my shoulder froze up totally

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Not happy with his effort. I was worse after seeing him

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

By far, the most caring, knowledgeable and professional in his class. Absolutely changed my life with his skillset. So very grateful for his ability to diagnose and treat my issues (jaw, headaches, elbows and neck pain) Overall my health is better thanks to him!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I saw Dr. Varga at Lemonwater Wellness in the Distillery District. He was amazing. I have been getting headaches and someone suggested i go see him as they had had some success with a similar issue. I felt great after one session and now see him every four weeks. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Varga got me back walking without medications! His practice is augmented by a great team of physiotherapists and RMTs who work together to address muscleoskeletal issues!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Varga is the only doctor that took the time to explain my son's problem. He had neck issues and was dismissed by the medical doctors. Dr. Varga had him up and moving within 2 weeks and now is back to his normal active sports. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

after seeing dr. varga my neck and shoulder got way worse. so my experience with him wasn't good at all.

Submitted November 23, 2016

Amazing chiro. Always available and terrific results

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Varga is extremely knowledgeable, professional, personable & honest. He was able to treat a very painful and restricted movement frozen shoulder with A.R.T. and I am thrilled with the turnaround.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Amazing Chiropractor, Dr Varga did such a great job with my back pain and he explained everything about my condition, I recommend him to everyone I know!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015