Ratings for Dr. Stanley Wen

NEVER BEEN MADE TO FEEL LIKE A DRUG SEEKER UNTIL I WAS PERMANENTLY INJURED DUE TO AN AUTO ACCIDENT. I WAS WAY OVER PRESCRIBED VERY ADDICTIVE PAIN KILLERS!!!!! NOW I BEG LIKE A DOG LOOKING FOR A TREAT????? DISGUSTING MAN!! NAPOLEON COMPLEX!! BY THE WAY HE ACTS BANNER HEALTH SHOULD DRUG TEST HIM, FORGETFUL, ALWAYS LATE, TOLD ME I WAS POOR LIKE HE WAS AT ONE TIME?????? IT'S YOUR LIFE CHOOSE CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Winn is extremely knowledgable, he has a laid back style, but he is the ONLY doctor (I had seen doctors in NC, NV and AZ) to correctly diagnose my child with Cystic Fiberosis. Most likely he saved her life as she now has medicine and is much improved. I would highly recommend Dr. Winn to anyone wanting quality health care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I found this doctor in the local paper so I took a chance. Biggest mistake I've made in a long time. I was attracted to the promotional pricing they advertised but their billing dept. left much to be desired. I repeatedly get bills in the mail and countless billing mistakes. Aside from that, the office manager really does not know what she is doing. The last straw for me was when I came in for blood work and I didn't hear back from the doctor for almost 3 weeks and my labs were abnormal. All I heard from him was excuses to why he didn't call. This to me is a flagrant disregard to the patient. But they sure are quick to send the bill to you. Save yourself a headache and avoid this guy. One additional note, my billing issues still have not been corrected.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Stanley Wen's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal