Ratings for Dr. Mary Colpoys

The staff was nice but this doctor is terrible. She didn't smile even once during the visit and was quite dour and unpleasant. This happened after I told her that I am a lesbian... so, she's either homophobic or just a sourpuss. Either way, I'm never going back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Was the single worse experience I have had in my entire life!!!!! Rude beyond rude overheard her exclaim are you kidding me about my chart outside the office and then could not even bother to introduce herself to me. And I am the sick patient just trying to get help!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Both times I saw this doctor she walked into the room with an awful scowl on her face. The second time she was right outside my door yelling at her staff to tell the patient on the phone to stop calling and bothering her. She seemed confused regarding medication I've been on for years. Whe I called for refills it took six days before she called it into the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

She seemed to be "thrown" by input from the other doctors I see.The information should have been more familiar to her .Many people see several doctors for their specialties.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

rude, insulting, unhelpful and unkind. relays incorrect lab test info through staff. doesn't like patient to ask for copies of their own file.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Mary Colpoys's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1990)