Ratings for Dr. Dorsa A. Mand

First, I had read the review that one person on Income Assistance received a discriminatory comment from your office on Google Review. Second, I was just asking a general question whether your office accepts a patient on Income Assistance or not, but Joselyn (receptionist) became invasive and tried to have my personal information (carecard number). Third, the information provided from their office lack the details and concreteness. For example, the office has never disclosed the number of patients on Income Assistance are accepted and the date when your office has reached the limit. I am strongly doubting that they discriminate against people on Income Assistance.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

This is the 3rd dentist that I had to change to. I was very unhappy with my previous dentists but now that I found Dr.Mand I will stay with her. I took my my family and friends to see this dentist too and they are all happy. Dr.Mand is very honest, knowledgeable and professional. I can guarantee that you can not find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Informs me step by step what she is doing to my teeth, gives advice and suggestions and if not sure tells you she will consult with another specialist. I felt comfortable and relaxed and several times was asked if I needed a break

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I have always been freaked out by dentists.it took 20 years for me to step into a dentist office and Dr.mand took the pain out of it for me.This lady made me feel comfortable and relaxed no other dentist has ever done that.She even apologized for the needles in the mouth.If you want a dentist that cares about you look no further then DR.A MAND. 1 of her happy paitents Steve Bonar

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

one of the best dentists that I have seen.very friendly and accurate in her job.Her staff are also very good.I reccomend this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Continuing what I was saying until my computer went crazy...Dr. Mand just opened her practice in Surrey at City Centre Dental on King George Hwy near the Sharon Credit Union. I felt so pampered by her and her staff.Everything is new and she has high tech equipment for x-rays etc. She is gentle and very proficient. I am actually looking forward to my follow-up appointments! That has never happened to me before! My previous dentist is retiring soon - I'm glad I made the switch now.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009