Ratings for Dr. David S. Kam

Dr Kam, is arrogant, rude and unprofessional. Told me better a was losing my hearing instead of going blind!! really? Go elsewhere, anywhere......

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Misdiagnosed a deviated septum. Then told me I had PTSD & that's why my nose hurt. Very arrogant. HeRd through the grapevine by workers there that he has a habit of misdiagnosing patients. I'd go to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

The only reason I know this guy sucks is because I went to another doctor 3 months later. Turns out I had an ear wax cast that the second doctor pulled out freeing up my hearing. All the Kam guy did is dig a little bit to Partially clear the ear. It took the second doctor I went to 10 minutes to do a complete job at clearing the ear. The second doctor said I had a chronic condition and would need to be checked in a year or so, however it would take several years for a wax plug of that magnitude to form again. Further I had to wait over a month for an appointment for Kam. The second doctor got me in the next day after I called. They are located in Brockton. Screw South Shore. Kam is an incompetent hack.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. David S. Kam's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)