Ratings for Dr. Terrell R. Phillips

Great staff! Would be great to know with whom your next appointment is. Everything else is excellent. Including prior authorizations.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Excellent physician excellent staff. Dr. Phillips really helped my pain get under control.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Never saw the doctor on the initial appointment. Hair/Urine sample requested on first appointment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I was very pleased with the staff, wait time, and Dr. Phillips and his PA were very knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Excellent Doctor Excellent Care on time and trustworthy!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

These people are liars. Then they expect you to pay them for their lies.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My experience at dr phillips office was wonderful. The staff was very nice, the office was very clean, and the wait time was reasonable. The dr is very knowledgable and listens to what you have to say. I believe he is a very caring dr and I would refer him to others. Overall I am very pleased with his office and staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Excellent Doctor excellent care excellent staff. Dr Phillips really does care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

My husband had a procedure with Dr Phillips today. We arrived exactly as they instructed by phone and in the note. My husband has been in a lot of pain and it is uncomfortable for him to sit for long periods of time. We waited for 2 hours before we were called back for the procedure. Please understand that after we were checked in and paid our copayment, we waited 45 minutes. Again my husband sitting in a hard chair with his back and leg pain. I was very nice to the young lady at the front because it us not her fault at all. She told me they are running 2 hours behind. She gave no apology. I told her it is very uncomfortable for hubby and we came on time and maybe they should call patients when they run behind. I told several people of my unhappiness with how late they were. His procedure was 3 hours late. No apology from anyone. No customer service. No kindness. We felt like we were at the fast food version of healthcare. I understand emergencies and things happen. However, if I was 3 hours late I doubt they would be so understanding. I simply think they should value our time and call or text when they run that late do you can stay home and be comfortable before your procedures and for goodness sake get some people skills.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Great office staff but this quack should have his license revoked. A total jerk who does not listen to his patients and is more concerned with the DEA than with providing good care. If you have a problem with anything he prescribes you, prepare to be yelled at and made to feel like a total idiot.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Terrell R. Phillips's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1982)