You may also like

Dr. Nathan saw me with short notice. This doctor saved my life. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and takes the time to explain what's going on. I'm so grateful that I went to see him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Someone below said his office is in his house? Its not. HIs office staff is very curt. Nathan is never alone with you in the examing room. He doesn't speak with you very well. When I had a required colon operation in Mountainside Hospital all the nurses hated him. Several came I my room in tears because he verbally abused them. He over charges. I would stay as far away from this guy as I could. You have been warned!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

When I called Dr. Nathan's office to confirm my appointment, I spoke to an operator named "Jeanette" whose behavior was exceedingly rude and obnoxious. Not a great first impression.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Nathan is very knowledgeable in his field and he is also a very warm person and makes you feel very comfortable. He also takes the time to inform you of all that may occur concerning your health.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Doctor Nathan takes time to thoroughly explain everything to you. Maybe that is why you have to wait sometime. I was very impressed with his knowledge,professionalism, and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Doctor Nathan has a great bedside manner. He has treated both me and my mother. He was very thorough in his diagnosis of cancer and stomach conditions that we had. I find him very knowledgable in his specialty.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Nathan is OK. His office is in his house. I like him as a person and he describes things very well. He is a down to earth doctor. One thing I do not like is the extremely long wait times at his office. Also his policy of making you pay your co-pay before you even see the doctor is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2005

Dr. R. Swami Nathan's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nathan saw me with short notice. This doctor saved my life. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and takes the time to explain what's going on. I'm so g..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Someone below said his office is in his house? Its not. HIs office staff is very curt. Nathan is never alone with you in the examing room. He doesn't speak ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "When I called Dr. Nathan's office to confirm my appointment, I spoke to an operator named "Jeanette" whose behavior was exceedingly rude and obnoxious. Not a g..."

April 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8952'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8952'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014