Dr. Hartley Miltchin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hartley Miltchin

I had ingrown toenail surgery (phenol matrixectomy) a couple years ago with Dr. Miltchin and since the procedure my toe (which had given me issues for years) is perfect. I have zero pain tolerance and was quite scared for the procedure but it went very smoothly and I hardly felt a thing, even the freezing needles were relatively pain free (his staff were also doing an amazing job distracting me). The recovery was quick and I was back on my feet the same day. He is super professional, knowledgeable, an excellent surgeon AND kind/caring. I have also never met a front staff/nursing team that are so kind /wonderful. I recommend accentonfeet all the time!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

I had both bunions removed in March and couldn’t be happier. This was a lot easier than expected and other then the 1st two days I didn’t use any Advil. The healing went well. I was able to work, drive and walk my dogs. I’ve already been golfing this year the surgery only took a few minutes and I walked out with my new shoe. My bunions were a disaster but it looks and feels like I got a 2nd chance with new feet. The doctor has terrific personality and never rushes. His nurses are the nicest people you could meet and very caring. Inez stood beside me when my feet were getting done and talked and joked to keep me distracted. The clinic is beautiful and most of all clean. I have nothing negative to say. My results exceeded my expectations and I have been spreading the word. The people at work and my friends couldn’t believe how I was getting around like normal when I was healing. You’re the best Dr. Hartley. Keep helping people.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Just a thank you and much praise for incredible service beyond my expectations. I had both my bunions and hammertoes corrected at Christmas. I was frightened by all the hospital stories so I put it off for too many years. I couldn’t wear my ski boots anymore and my feet were throbbing in all my shoes. The 1st visit was very informative and not rushed. The staff is very warm and friendly, the doctor is very thorough. Everything on the xrays were explained to me. I was hesitant but I felt confident with Dr. Miltcin. The surgeries went very well and very quick. The worst part was the freezing. I didn’t have any stitches or a cast and walked out on my own feet. I walked the entire time I was healing and only took some Tylenol the 1 st couple of days. They take care of everything for you and the laser treatments really helped with the swelling. I also had fun choosing the colours and designs of the bandages. I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending this skilled surgeon to anyone. I keep my before pictures on my phone and his cards in my purse referring everyone. I showed my family Dr. The results last week and he couldn’t understand how this could be done so easy. If you are suffering like I did, don’t leave it . I learned my lesson the hard way. Thank you all for being so kind , friendly and reassuring every visit. I now wear inserts in my shoes so it doesn’t come back and they are very comfortable. Ps. You have to see how fun this office is put together. The artwork is like nothing you’ve seen. Thank you thank you. I feel New.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Great bunch of people. Very happy with Dr Miltchin. Him and his staff were professional but also friendly and funny. His record of practice is impressive. We did a lot of research before selecting him and it definitely resulted in the right choice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

They have helped me tremendously with my areas of concern

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

I heard about Dr. Miclton from my sister who lives in Toronto and had her bunion removed. I came to Toronto with a very painful callous under my left foot. I kept having it scraped and wore pads but it kept coming back. Affter looking at xrays and examining my foot the Dr. told me I have a dropped bone and unless it is fixed it will remain there. He did a surgery on the bone and lifted it. It really wasnt a big deal and I healed very easy.Im pain free and couldn't be happier I.m rid of that awful thing. This was great service and great work.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Very effective laser treatment for my very bad heel spur. Getting out of bed in the morning killed my heel. Just waiting for my heel spur inserts but I already feel better They are very nice at this clinic and the doc explains everything to you. He obviously is very good and really nice guy.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

My experience was extremely impressive with Dr. Miltchin and his very wonderful staff. The office is fascinating, modern and clean. I brought my husband along for the consultation for my horrible feet. Dr. Miltchin’ spent a great deal of time reviewing the X-rays, and the surgery’ in very complete detail. He answered all our questions even before I asked. He was very professional , understanding, kept attention/eye contact and never looked away to take notes or type on a computer. He is very professional along with his nurses, at all times. This doctors visit was truly a unique experience. I am going to see my family doctor to explain what I want done to my feet. I am very confident I have chosen the right surgeon and will be starting with my left foot in April.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Having my bunions corrected was much easier than I thought and that’s why I didn’t do it 25 years ago when they started. My results are astonishing and I would have never imagined they could ever look this good again. Dr. Miltchin is a miracle surgeon and his nurses are tremendous. I had both feet done a week apart and I was perfectly fine. I took some Tylenol when the freezing came out but I was great after that. I’m thankful my doctor recommended Accent on Feet because I can tell you honestly, this was just an all inclusive superb experience from start to finish. I don’t know how to thank you all enough AAAAA++++++

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I had 3 hammertoes straightened before Christmas. I took it easy during the weekend and was back at work on Monday. I had zero pain even when walking on it. This was far easier than I anticipated. I am a senior advisor at my firm and must Tell you how impressed I am with the service at this fascility . The Dr. and his staff are very friendly and efficient. The fascility is very eclectic and comfortable. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Milcin and my toes couldn’t be happpier. Looking forward to golf season this year. Highly recommended for sure. Thank you all !

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Hartley Miltchin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HARTLEY L. MILTCHIN B.S., B.Sc., D.P.M., A.C.F.O. DOCTOR OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE Hartley Miltchin is a well-known, Toronto-based podiatrist. In Ontario, Podiatrists are recognized as foot care specialists and are licensed to practice under Regulated Health Professions Act. The podiatric scope of practice includes diagnosing a disease or disorder of the foot, performing surgery on subcutaneous tissues and bones of the foot, prescribing drugs and injecting pharmaceutical agents into the feet. POST-GRADUATE EDUCATION Surgical and Orthopaedic Podiatrists Ltd. Chicago, U.S.A. EDUCATION Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine 1978 – 1982 B.S. and DPM Degree University of Toronto 1975 – 1978 B.Sc. Degree PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES * Private Practice TOEronto since 1984 * Past Executive Director, Canadian Podiatric Medical Association * Past President-Ontario Podiatric Medical Association * Canadian Director-International Podiatric Board of Medicine and Surgery * Associate-American College of Foot Orthopaedics * Board Certified - American Podiatric Specialists Board Medicine and Surgery * Board Certified- American Academy of Pain Management * Associate Member/Podiatric Circulatory Society * Member Ontario Podiatric Medical Association/Board of Directors * Member Canadian Podiatric Medical Association * Director Ontario Podiatric Medical Association Convention Committee * Fellow Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery * Member American Podiatric Medical Association www.accentonfeet.com

• University of Toronto