Ratings for Dr. Rex Hu

On Friday night, Dr. Hu saw my 3-year old son who had a very fast progressing ear infection. This was at the walk-in clinic when the clinic was already closed for patients. Dr. Hu was beyond amazing and we were checked and out to the pharmacy in no time. I cannot express my gratitude toward both the doctor and the amazing staff (male and female receptionists), who exercised their discretion and held true to their oath to help people. Well done. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I feel very lucky to have had Dr. Hu as my family physician for the past seven years. He has a very calm and easygoing manner but is at the same time extremely thorough and professional. I would recommend him unreservedly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He was a good Doctor. Disappointing how he didn't have his T.A.R.D.I.S. with him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have had Dr. Hu as a family Dr. for 7 years and he as been wonderful for our family. My partner is deaf and he changed his approach to suit our need.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been Dr. Hu's patient for 5 years and each time I visit him, its always a delightful experience. He always takes his time with me when I come for consult. He even remembers our last visit and personal conversation and carry on from there. I have been untrusting of many GPs in the past but Dr. Hu has restored my faith on doctors. He treats me as whole person not just my symptoms, aches and pains. There was a time when I was without coverage for medical insurance and he gave me my prescribed meds from his clinic and when he run out of supplies, he went out of his way and asked his colleagues for theirs to give. How can any one asks for another doctor to care for them ? Dr. Hu has been there for me thru my ailments and my general ups and downs in my life. A millions thanks to you - Dr. Hu. I am looking forward to seeing you, soon.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I went to the walk in clinic as my family dr who is dr Niklosky is away on subatical for 2 years. dr Llewelyn is filling in. I went to see dr Llewelyn in July about ear ringing , pooping and some ear pain. He was very abrupt and gave me nose spray along with a decongestant. Did not get better. I did not want to deal with this dr. Again. I am happy that dr hu referred me to a specialist. was very thorough and seemed concerned. I waited 2 hours which was worth it. I hope I don't have anything serious

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Rex Hu knows his stuff really well. Always punctual and have never given any wrong diagnostics. He treated me with my deficiency with right tests and asked proper questions regarding health/family background and dealt with a lot of patience and answered all my queries. I really don't agree with all the negative comments here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I have been to see him a couple of times with a toe infection and all he does is give you antibiotics (of which he has no knowledge either as I saw him google). After 3 months of infection you would think he would do something like clean it or at least send you to someone else. Nothing he just looked at it said very bad very bad and gave a prescription....so I agree with all the bad comments

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Always on time, attentive and engaged. Willing to examine all avenues to understand nature of the problem - listens and open to input to approach. Is open to alternative options - doesn't subscribe to a western only mentality. Simila to comment made alread - referral booking process not followed and I have lost a ton of time trying to get apt.s/referrals booked - you have to stay on top of it.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

We are very fortunate to have Dr.Hu as our family doctor. He is very proactive and on top of every things, very friendly and supportive at all times.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010