Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

Dr Archer is one of the best, if not the best dentist in Toronto. She is my saviour as she is making my dream teeth come true.. I work on television and my teeth are everything to me and I put every ounce of trust in Dr Archer. Super knowledgeable with a young mind with hi tech services. Very gentle dealing with my sensitive teeth and a book of knowledge to add.... A big WOW for Archer dental, you have a lifetime client. See you soon for my next clean 😁😁 Aaron

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Today was my first visit at Archer Dental and I was so impressed! I'm a very nervous patient and the staff put me at ease - the receptionists were very friendly and my hygienist put me at ease. Dr Archer was lovely explained all the treatment I need and made sure I knew how much everything would cost befor I left. I am so impressed I have already told my friends and family they need to switch and come here!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
We are so happy you took the courage to contact us and are all happy that your visit was positive. You are on your way to a great journey and health is so important. Any questions just come on over and drop by!

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Archer is a heavy-handed dentist. Too aggressive. Didn't ask for permission before picking up the drill and shaving away too much enamel, MAKING MY PROBLEM EVEN WORSE than before. She caught me off guard by claiming to be conservative, before I could stop her from doing way too much damage to my teeth. Now I have exposed dentin due to this dentist's negligence. I have sought other professional opinions after this disaster at Archer Dental and those dentists were appalled that my tooth structure was shaved away by Natalie Archer in such a reckless manner.

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear "patient," I find it difficult to believe I would pick up a drill without any discussion to a patient. What was the procedure we were doing? I usually work with an assistant... what was the problem we were trying to resolve? None of this sounds familiar to me. I think anyone can appreciate that any professional would want to understand where this is coming from or the situation if it is in fact true and accurate. It seems that a recent and unusual angle is happening on this site and it is important to know that these reviews can be traced. It is unfortunate that some comments here are actually not from patients. Without ethics we do not have a profession.

Submitted June 8, 2017

As a first time patient I was impressed with the amenities and technology. However, I was left with a $545 Bill- which shocked me. Yes xrays were done and my teeth were cleaned but even with insurance I can't justify to return back to this office for the price.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Hello new patient, Thank you for your feedback on our amenities and technology. When we book new patients to our office our team will explain we use the ODA fee guide which is the Ontario Dental Association Suggested fee guide . We are happy to answer any cost questions and want our patients to be prepared for their first visit. In your case your $545.00 was a 2 hour new patient visit is itemized as follows: Complete oral exam - $135.00 A full set of xrays were taken for your case: 14 periapicals - $120 and 4 bitewings- $47.00. We only take the necessary amount of xrays. 1/2 unit of polish - $22 Fluoride - $28 3.5 units of scaling - 193 Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can understand how we could have prevented you from feeling sticker shocked. We want our patients to feel value and well cared for and have quality care. I am happy to speak with you personally so I can learn more and improve in any way.

Submitted June 8, 2017

I was in the process of searching for a new dentist so I called and asked to book an appointment with Dr. Archer. The lady that answered the phone said no but I could book with another dentist. I explained that I am really fearful of dentists so I preferred Dr. Archer. Answer was still no. Dr. Archer already had a busy schedule with patients, conferences and so on but I could gladly see another dentist at the office. Okay, fine, I found another dentist and I love her. Sorry Dr. Archer, not a good impression you left on a nervous patient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Hello out there, I am just receiving a note here on this and have forwarded your review to my administration team. I am so sorry this has happened and I do see new patients at both of our locations. Sometimes patients have certain days or times they prefer and so we try our best to accomodate patients' preferences. Please email me directly info@archerdental.ca and I will for sure speak with you personally so I can understand what the communications or nuances may have been. On a positive note I am happy to hear you have found a dentist you are happy with and this is great... really great! If there is a number I can reach you at and time frame I am happy to call you as well so we can improve our communications and messaging to our patients and new patients. I hope this helps!

Submitted May 15, 2017

My physician referred me to Dr. Archer. Excellent. Conservative approach, smart. Excellent listener. Comes up with a plan and doesn't break your wallet. Intuitive, leads and manages an excellent health facility. She has a wonderful chairside, excellent sense of humour and her treatment and approach are great. Lots of places to choose from and I travel 1 hour to get here and the work, experience and care are the best I have experienced. She is an expert in her field and her reputation speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Thank you soooooo much Dr. Natalie Archer; for taking care of me and my tooth. I am not ashamed to admit that I have "FEAR OF DENTISTS" LOL. I was holding my son's little stuffed toy scared to death just thinking about how would it feel to have the anesthetic . But you are truly amazing . You made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and I was able to get through the procedure and was ready to get back to work in 30 mins. Thank you !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Super uber dentist. Leads by example and ceates a very wonderful experience. Very impressed by her initial examination which was the most thorough I had ever had. Her hygienists are skilled in nervous patients and make you feel safe . He entire team is excellent and any feedback is well taken and implemented. They try hard to stay on time and ensure you leave feeling awesome. Awesome at cosmetic work and invisalign and cool technology.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I am very happy with this dental office. I never felt any pain or discomfort in all my visit Thanks Dr. Archer

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, and other health care providers. This award winning office is truly worthy of its reputation as THE BEST dental office in TORONTO. Archer Dental possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. The other doctors are also very good and consistent with Dr. Archer's leading reputation for excellence and top notch care. They make you feel amazing and you leave there looking great! They are like a dental spa for sure and are always wanting to improve and take constructive feedback well. Cosmetic Dentistry is applied to each and every case back tooth or front and I love their technology that they like to show and explain and take the time for me to understand. Dr. Archer is an exemplary professional and exudes competence and the best chairside manner I have seen. She is confident in her abilities, honest and gentle and clear in her communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in her demeanor. Great great, great!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014
  • Best Dentist in Toronto NOW Magazine Toronto November 2013, runner up 2014
  • Most Innovative Dental Practice 2013 The Health Council of Canada 2013
  • Readers' Choice Gold Award for Best Dentist Bloor West Villager 2012
  • Elected Fellow International College of Dentists F.I.C.D August 2015
  • Opencare: Patients' Choice Award 2015 and 24

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Request an Appointment