Dr. Natalie Archer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

A few years ago I moved back to the US from Toronto. However I so value Dr Archer as my dentist that I return to Canada for my regular dental appointments! She is completely attentive to every aspect of my dental care, including scheduling specialists when needed, following up to make sure everything is okay, and fitting me in (with my crazy schedule) when I need to see her urgently. The quality of care, professionalism of the office, excellence of everyone who works there and gentle care (especially for a nervous patient like me!) makes the long trips to Toronto worth it. She is a wonderful dentist, and a caring person. I cannot recommend her too strongly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I normally never share my "best finds" or "best buys" with the public but Dr. Archer, you need to be recognized for your outstanding care and vision and bringing your community clinic to the west end of Toronto. Your Runnymede Hospital clinic is amazing. Our dentist recommended you for my mother as she can't do the stairs anymore and she is normally terrified and I was overjoyed to see her so relaxed and happy with you. Your staff was so gentle and accomodating. I want to be a patient there too. You explain everything and take the time and from everything I have seen, heard and experienced you are a special lady. You and your staff make going to the dentist a happy and "look forward to" experience. Keep up your great work Dr. Archer and thank you for making dentistry easier for older patients that need your special equipment and skills. I will refer you more patients looking for a great family dentist with integrity and excellent reputation.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Our whole family (minus the hedgehog) loves going to see Dr. Archer! She is so good with our little ones, "she chases away the sugar bugs" (Sequoia, age 4) and "I love when she tickles my teeth with her tools" (Noah, age 7) She referred my children to an Orthodontist who will make a huge difference with their smiles - something they will have for the rest of their lives...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Archer and her team have been looking after me and my family of 3 generations for the last 3 years. I like the clinic's focus on health promotion, dental hygiene and preventative care through education, regular cleaning and examinations. I have every confidence that we are in very good hands with Dr. Archer and her team. I always look forward to my dental appointments and enjoy the relaxed and pleasant atmosphere of the Rosedale Dental Clinic. Thank you Dr. Archer.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Archer since she took over the practice on Sherbourne from Drs L a few years ago. I'm pretty easy going as it is when it comes to going to a dentist. Dr archer is nothing but pleasant, professional, engaging and as far as I'm concerned, the best dentist I've ever been to. I recently had some serious dental work done and it required going back for adjustments. Dr Archer was kind, attentive and did everything to resolve my problems. Her style and approach is the best for me. And although I have full dental coverage with my extended health care, there have never been any surprises. Everything is clearly explained to me, always has.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

The worst dentist ever! She is so incompetent that because of her, my daughter now will have to go through a surgery to fix the crown that she put and that is constantly falling off. She is charging too much as well. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Archer for at least 8 years. During that time we spent some $$ to improve the health and visual of our smile. I have to say that I have a dentist phobia and anxiety and it's not easy for me to regularly visit a dentist. Dr. Archer is the second doctor in my life (the first one died :() who can motivate me to come back and have necessary procedure done and also makes my visits as pleasing as possible. She also explains all the necessary steps and provides options I can decide on how to move forward

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

With over 14 appointments and over 2 years of waiting, I now have 4 upper front veneers that are mismatched in both colours and shape/size. This dentist is the worst and very unknowledgable. She does not tell you the surprise costs that she will hit your creditcard with! Even without your permission!! She will not return any calls or emails about taking a look and adjusting the veneers. They do not sit properly and causes me pain and discomfort. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST!

Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014