Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

Super uber dentist. Leads by example and ceates a very wonderful experience. Very impressed by her initial examination which was the most thorough I had ever had. Her hygienists are skilled in nervous patients and make you feel safe . He entire team is excellent and any feedback is well taken and implemented. They try hard to stay on time and ensure you leave feeling awesome. Awesome at cosmetic work and invisalign and cool technology.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I was in the process of searching for a new dentist so I called and asked to book an appointment with Dr. Archer. The lady that answered the phone said no but I could book with another dentist. I explained that I am really fearful of dentists so I preferred Dr. Archer. Answer was still no. Dr. Archer already had a busy schedule with patients, conferences and so on but I could gladly see another dentist at the office. Okay, fine, I found another dentist and I love her. Sorry Dr. Archer, not a good impression you left on a nervous patient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Natalie Archer

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Hello out there, I am just receiving a note here on this and have forwarded your review to my administration team. I am so sorry this has happened and I do see new patients at both of our locations. Sometimes patients have certain days or times they prefer and so we try our best to accomodate patients' preferences. Please email me directly info@archerdental.ca and I will for sure speak with you personally so I can understand what the communications or nuances may have been. On a positive note I am happy to hear you have found a dentist you are happy with and this is great... really great! If there is a number I can reach you at and time frame I am happy to call you as well so we can improve our communications and messaging to our patients and new patients. I hope this helps!

Submitted May 15, 2017

My physician referred me to Dr. Archer. Excellent. Conservative approach, smart. Excellent listener. Comes up with a plan and doesn't break your wallet. Intuitive, leads and manages an excellent health facility. She has a wonderful chairside, excellent sense of humour and her treatment and approach are great. Lots of places to choose from and I travel 1 hour to get here and the work, experience and care are the best I have experienced. She is an expert in her field and her reputation speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Thank you soooooo much Dr. Natalie Archer; for taking care of me and my tooth. I am not ashamed to admit that I have "FEAR OF DENTISTS" LOL. I was holding my son's little stuffed toy scared to death just thinking about how would it feel to have the anesthetic . But you are truly amazing . You made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and I was able to get through the procedure and was ready to get back to work in 30 mins. Thank you !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am very happy with this dental office. I never felt any pain or discomfort in all my visit Thanks Dr. Archer

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been to many dentists, doctors, and other health care providers. This award winning office is truly worthy of its reputation as THE BEST dental office in TORONTO. Archer Dental possesses all the qualities that one would hope to see. There is a sincere effort to remain on time for appointments. The entire staff is kind, compassionate and courteous. It is apparent that everyone is satisfied in their work. The other doctors are also very good and consistent with Dr. Archer's leading reputation for excellence and top notch care. They make you feel amazing and you leave there looking great! They are like a dental spa for sure and are always wanting to improve and take constructive feedback well. Cosmetic Dentistry is applied to each and every case back tooth or front and I love their technology that they like to show and explain and take the time for me to understand. Dr. Archer is an exemplary professional and exudes competence and the best chairside manner I have seen. She is confident in her abilities, honest and gentle and clear in her communicating skills, and relaxed and comforting in her demeanor. Great great, great!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Excellent Dr and facility. A well run and efficient office. Excellent staff who go above and beyond to ensure everything was on time and in order. The appointments are comfortable. The work is fantastic. Dr Archer is a gem! A+

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Honestly, what a great experience. I've had some issues with my past dentists recently and Dr. Archer renewed my faith in dentistry and I look forward to going back there. What dentist asks if I want to watch Netflix while she works??? But more than Netflix, Dr. Archer took some time to chat with me, and explained the different things she was doing. Her team members were all great and thorough. Quite a different experience than I've ever had at a dentist office. They fit me in to their schedule on short-notice and thoroughly Answered my questions over the phone. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Archer!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear Matthew, Great seeing you again today and thank you so much for writing in and sharing your experience. We try our best to be innovative and love pampering our patients with technology and showing what we do. Keep smiling and thanks for your generous remarks... it means the world to all of us. Kind regards, the "A" team.

Submitted August 16, 2016

What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology. Decor was modern & funky and I couldn't believe how knowledgeable Dr. Archer was about my entire dental history. Impressive to say the least!! I will definitely be back and have recommended her to several of my friends. My teeth & mouth thank you Dr. Archer :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new families or children as your first visit to her will be memorable and last a lifetime!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014