Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

They took a lifetime of dental anxiety and treated me in a manner that I am able to kick those feelings to the curb! I have never been treated with more respect or a higher level of support from any business. Their methods and billing are transparent. The staff are all calm and fun. Dr. Archer is warm and professional. My experience was a million times better than I ever could have imagined, and I am the biggest chicken on the planet. I can't thank you all enough: Joanne, Vanessa, and Dr. Archer, you are angels on Earth as far as I'm concerned. You have my utmost gratitude and respect.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dearest Sandy, it was so wonderful to meet you and I am so happy; our entire team is so happy to have received your personalized emails and generous and thoughtful words and comments. It really made our day and inspires us to keep doing and being great to our awesome existing and new patients. So proud of you fo taking that first plunge and outreach. You're in and a lifer now! See you soon and smiles ahead! Dr. A and team

Submitted March 1, 2018

One and Only place in Toronto area, Dr, Natalie Archer and her team, I wish them all the best. Christine was my dentist, she is very nice and knows about her job.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

If you are looking for a dentist or for a dental clinic in Toronto and ended up reading the reviews of Archer Dental- don't look any further!! Archer Dental is all about professionalism, respect, care, personal interaction and excellent service! Couldn't be happier with Dr.N.Archer and her team! For sure the best Dental clinic in the city!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Archer and her whole team are the absolute best. I had 3 different appointments 3 days in a row, and got a lot of work done including all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out! Having said that, i was a little bit nervous and didn’t know what to expect, but my experience was beyond wonderful. Everyone is so caring, knowledgeble, understanding and they will give you the absolute BEST care that you deserve!!! I felt relaxed, taken care of and peaceful throughout all of my procedures. If only i could give more than 5 stars!!! I will be returning here and nowhere else whenever I need anything else done. THANK YOU Dr. Archer, Joanne, Dr. Metwally and the whole team!! You’re amazing!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

The services were awesome couple years ago when they only have few locations. I found this clinic on yelp and went in for emergency dental care. However, it gets worse and worse when the staff gets busier. Not recommended at all. You won’t even get a chance to see doctor archer at all unless you are “vip”

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was very disappointed with this dentist. She did not take the time to explain to me what my options were for my dental work. Worst of all it was one of the most painful visits I have ever had by a dentist. It was awful. I would never go back

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear "patient", We like happy patients and well informed patients and if anything, we love to chat and discuss dentistry options and have meaningful discussions and communications. I have a wonderful team of engaged professionals happy to further discuss and we are always here to explain again or in a different way so patients can feel safe and understand their choices, costs and be empowered. Our team is not aware of any patient or experience or follow up which would match this. Is this recent? We are in the office all day every day and pride ourselves in our communications, personalized care and follow up. If you are real and out there, I am definately here to help you and if this is a case wherein your experience was so untoward and we erred we will make it right for you. Honest feedback from real patients from real dentists is what this site is to be used for. Without ethics we don't have a profession. Sincerely, Dr. Natalie Archer and team

Submitted March 1, 2018

I've been a patient for years. Love my invisalign results. I came here as my co-workers come here. We love it at Archer Dental. This is a really great office of wonderful professionals and a happy environment. It is so clean, always cheerful. People are smiling especially patients and it is really a nice place to hang out and come to. 5* is the highest here but I would give it higher if I could. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Hey there! Wonderful! We love what we do and invisalign is definitely an area we do a lot of and we have happy patients and there is nothing better than word of mouth referrals. We try and make our little clinics a happy place where often people don't like to come but we try and turn that around and yes, fun is fun. Thanks for sharing!

Submitted March 1, 2018

I haven't had the greatest experience with the dentist and really loathe it. My fault I don't go regularly. In asking around all told me about their dental care and visits at Archer Dental. Natalie saw some of them from start to finish; others saw a few different dentists and all encouraged me to go there. I thank Natalie for helping me and feel there is hope and a change in how I feel now about the dentist. She leads a strong and cheerful team of professionals. They are all good, engaging and sensitive to patients who are anxious, teary eyed and very soothing. All of my dentistry is getting done slowly and within my budget and the care I receive at her locations is bar none the best dental experiences I have ever had. If you have to wait, it is worth it. Really nice people and I am smiling and so much more confident and knowledge and feel better than I have ever felt before. Her receptionists are truly wonderful. I can't think of anything more from a dental office. Thank you for squeezing me in this week and a big thank you to her lovely assistant who literally held my hand nearly the whole time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I thought I was going to lose some of my teeth but Dr Archer saved all my teeth and it turns out she is the best dentist I have ever had. She is amazing. Her staff are nice, appointments are on time (no waiting), very helpful and knowledgeable. I am telling all my friends to switch to her because she is so good.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dismissive when telling her I had no insurance and only wanted what was absolutely necessary. Sends an email after first appointment asking you to vote for her as number 1 dentist in Toronto (Now magazine). Didn't even look at my chart before she met with me and I had to tell her what was done at my previous appointment. Gave me a massive list of work to be done, even when I told her I only wanted what was absolutely necessary. If you don't care how much money you spend and you enjoy getting dental procedures, by all means. I put one star for knowledge just based on the fact she early didn't look at my chart before meeting with me. Not a reflection of her actual knowledge, of dentistry, which I can't comment on as I'm not a dentist, but my impression of her is that she is all about making as much money as she can. I'm not rich. Not my kind of dentist. I went because of all the glowing reviews. Learned my lesson not to trust online reviews. Go with word of mouth from real people you know.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear "author", The IT computer information we have gathered does not appear to match our patient data and is actually interestingly linked to another "review" here from this site. These kinds of things discredit rate md or the ability for the public or other sources to rely on the validity of their data. For these reasons, I love OPENCARE as a platform for reviews as those are real patients that are VERIFIED by Opencare and our office vs any other source online right now. So any one reading this, use OPENCARE reviews if you want have a trusted review. For other online reviews, Google is great for patients' names beside their review/comment and YELP is another accountable review site however if you are not YELPING enough then your review sometimes doesn't get visible and you have to search under non recommended Yelp reviews. As you shared some concepts here, I would like to extend a courtesy response here on the world wide web: 1. I appreciate absolutely necessary treatment. Growing up myself with no insurance, on a farm and with limited income this is what inspired me to be a dentist and to help as many patients as I can. Insurance is assistance and we are a treatment based office. I try not toeven discuss insurance or insurance details with my patient for these reasons. Best left for our admin team and patients. 2. NOW magazine voting opens in the summer which looking at the date of this review was several months ago ie summer of 2017. This review is dated February 2018. As a nominee we sent out a newsletter at that tme and I can appreciate that being compared to a "best burger" or other non professional rating service/entity all of these things definately show where our profession or ability as a profession can be challenging. I am not aware of any email asking for a vote. We just don't do this. 3. We have electronic charting systems and if I truly did see you and didn't review what was done before or look at the exact details we have this information readily available at our finger tips. I can appreciate that manual charts in doctors hands can be comforting to patients and we work in an electronic fashion. I can appreciate patients telling me or updating me on what happened or was done last is also great. Sometimes I am working in multiple rooms or seeing many patients within a short amount of time and so I often see and talk to the patient first. Reviews or huddles are done in advance for scheduled appts by our entire team. 5. Not sure what a massive list is and of course if a comprehensive treatment plan was provided you are the master of your own domain and you and only you can and make the final decisions of any/all treatment you consent and wish to proceed with. Our role is to educate and empower you to have as much information and to make best choices for you and your lifestyle. 6. Our fees are transparent and we use the Ontario Dental Association fee guide. We have patients understand their fees, their costs and if insurance assists them. We appreciate that dental care is not an OHIP service and so costs and fees and priorities make sense. We live it ourselves and are patients too. 7. I am privileged and fortunate that I do what I do because I love it. I have been able to raise a family and choose to work not because I have to. I realize how special this is. I have a wonderful group of professionals whom I get to work with as a team and who truly care about patient care and experience. We all practice together as a group and so if there is another provider or opinion or approach that works better for you, by all means. There are also many wonderful clinics and dentists all over in the city and beyond. I am privileged to have many wonderful colleagues that have or work in different clinics and so lots of choices out there. 8. With what I see on this rate MD site, from other doctor sites and the research I have gained from my own personal experience I couldn't agree more. WORD OF MOUTH from REAL and TRUSTED people is the best. This is what our family and friends are for. I encourage anyone and everyone, ask a friend where to go for "x", ask a loved one or a friend of a loved one who they go to for "y" or put out a FB request and ask some trusted friends there too. Imagine for a minute being a dentist and doing what we do and having to go to a rate md website like this to read "anonymous" reviews. I embrace innovation, technology but there is nothing like human empathy, ethics and being kind. Kindness is what makes a difference in human life. Be well, Dr. Archer

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014