Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

Knowledgeable. Innovative. Accomplished. Diligent. Passionate. Creative. Compassionate. These are the words that best describe my view of Dr. Natalie Archer. When you walk into her technically modern dental office what immediately summons your attention is the care, warmth and thoughtfulness with which you are greeted by staff. It clearly speaks to Dr. Archer’s commitment to managing a dental practice that has at its centre the value she places on all her patients. The décor, imaginatively chosen, immediately makes you relaxed—whether it’s the gentle music playing in the background or the waterfall located in the reception area. Patients are seen in a timely manner based on a carefully planned schedule. You are invited into a comfortably designed chair that makes you perfectly at ease. Each staff member has a special role and task to play in the assessment of patients before Dr. Archer sees you. Dr. Archer, a chic dresser, reviews all the tests and records and explains what you need in clear language and caring tone. If you look around each office you will instantly know that she is not only deeply caring about her patients and practice, but also about the needs of the most vulnerable in our community who are not able to receive dental care. It is this concern that sets her apart and compelled her to create a special program to serve the dental needs of seniors. Her level of kindheartedness is measured by the random acts of kindness she does everyday. Sister Silvia

Submitted March 29, 2016

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had at the dentist. I needed to be seen as an emergency because my regular dentist was away. Seen by Dr. archer, talk about the most painful experience!!! This was the worst experience I have ever had at the dentist. After reading the reviews, I do believe this dentist pays to have someone post positive ratings. Never respond or contact me again

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear reviewer, this is Dr. Archer and it is important to understand that these reviews can be traced and flagged to their authorship which I am in the process of seeking .Reviews such as YELP and GOOGLE and FACEBOOK show the authors more readily. I am not aware of seeing or treating any patient in which pain was elicited that match your description. If any patient is in pain or has any concerns we do follow ups and and bring patients in immediately to ensure they are comfortable. We do follow ups with our patients so we can ensure they are comfortable and any issues or concerns are immediately addressed. If this is actually an authentic review from a real patient, did you contact our office, respond to our courtesy follow up email? Have we been made aware of your situation? Any patient, especially our loyal and long standing patients have come to know and feel safe that we take good care of our patients and try our best to make them better not worse. I do NOT pay anyone to post positive ratings. In fact, some of these other negative ratings and defamatory reviews have already been traced to other dental offices and dental "professionals". I kindly ask you contact me to identify yourself within 7 business days via email info@archerdental.ca Attention Dr. Archer. Take notice, I have hired counsel to address the recent slew of atypical activity on this account of negative, defamatory and False reviews which are meant to hurt me, my reputation and our practice of hard working professionals who try their best to go above and beyond to help our patients. Regards, Dr. Archer

Submitted April 27, 2016

What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology. Decor was modern & funky and I couldn't believe how knowledgeable Dr. Archer was about my entire dental history. Impressive to say the least!! I will definitely be back and have recommended her to several of my friends. My teeth & mouth thank you Dr. Archer :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new families or children as your first visit to her will be memorable and last a lifetime!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I've been three times to see Dr. Archer and its been great all the time (as great as seeing a Dentist can be). Facility is clean, appointments have been on time, all is good. A fireplace in the waiting room would be nice (just kidding) - but besides that, all else was great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

How this place got this many good reviews blows my mind. Staff is okay..but Dr. Archer definitely does not deserve to be in the top 10. The quality is not there.. and I am speaking on behalf of my experience and a friend of mine.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear reviewer, I am not sure of this is an authentic review by a real patient. An investigation is under way. In today's day in age of reviews and relying on reviews and now that dental offices, and dentists can be "rated" like a hamburger I would be the first to say that I am in no way superior to my colleagues. There are many fantastic clinicians and dentists and specialists in the city of Toronto alone. So as helpful as reviews are to some people, word of mouth, going into the office, making your own choices of what is best for you and your lifestyle and asking trusted friends and family is still a wonderful way of making choices. I am grateful for the positive accolades and we try very hard as a team to ensure our quality of care is top notch. We do everything we can to reach out patients who have been in our clinic for treatment and wish for their honest feedback at any time so that we can rectify anything or change or improve things for future. The best analogy I can give is when one goes to a restaurant and when asked how everything is and the appropriate feedback isn't given how can one improve or understand how they can improve their quality. We have done anonymous surveys in both of our clinics and we welcome constructive feedback. Without understanding the particulars and to simply receiving a note like this on a public website makes it challenging to understand how I can improve or where there were disappointments or deficiencies. Please email me directly info@archerdental.ca so I can understand further from you and your friend. Best regards, Dr. Archer

Submitted April 27, 2016

Being brutally honest, I have to say Dr. Archer does not meet her review expectations. She has some great staff, I agree, but I need a good dentist. Not a receptionist with a smile, or a hygienist with a lip balm and warm pillow. The quality of service is not there. Please avoid going to her and find yourself a good dentist. The patients do get emails from the staff asking to post reviews on all sorts of websites. Patients should want to post reviews due to good service on their own.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear reviewer, I would be the first to say some of the glowing reviews can put a lot of pressure on myself and my team to be either "miracle workers" or that our offices are a magical place. We are a dental office and I am dentist who likes to think that I focus on dentistry, oral health and our little extra pleasures we offer our patients are simply offered to make them feel comfortable and at ease in what many consider a scary or unpleasant environment. We also have a wonderful group of dentists on our team and we are conscientious and really want our patients to have healthy mouths and confidence in their appearance and feel so they can eat and chew to their delight. I can confirm confidently, Our team and our staff DO NOT EMAIL patients asking to post reviews on all sorts of websites. If you have such a request or received such an email contact me immediately and I would be pleased to review such email. Often, when we do courtesy emails we do get some lovely notes and messages we pass along to our team mates and we are happy for patients to share their experience. I agree with you wholeheartedly, patients should want to post reviews to good service on their own.

Submitted April 27, 2016

Do yourself a favor and find another dentist. These reviews are extremely biased as the staff emails and basically begs you to write good reviews. Dr. Archer had cancelled my appointment multiple times and the treatment level was just 'okay'. She's obsessed with one thing and that's business. Find a dentist that doesn't need to beg patients to write reviews.

Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear reviewer, this review has been flagged and I have asked for an immediate investigation here as our staff do NOT email or beg to write reviews. This statement is false, misleading and defamatory to myself both professionally and personally and to my team. There are real patients out there that look online and while I in no way want to give the impression that my treatment levels are A+ every day all day, my business is being a dentist and the best dentist I can be to as many people as I can. I work with a team of great professionals both in our office and across the city to help our patients and improve our patient's oral health care. I do not cancel appointments. Any cancellations our office does make is tracked and can be traced through our sophisticated software. Please take notice that these reviews can be traced and flagged to authorship and authenticity so it would be best for you to email me directly info@archerdental. We have received documentation to confirm some of the other negative reviews are not from real patients but rather individuals in the dental profession or sadly, individuals seeking to damage or cause me harm.

Submitted April 27, 2016

I'm a new client of Dr. Archer's practice at the Runnymede location. My dentist is Dr. Kitchler. So far I've had two visits, the first was for x-rays and cleaning, and the second was to have a filling. The front desk staff were friendly and welcoming, and competently handled the transfer of my file from my previous dentist. The dental hygenist Mary was a kind person and provided excellent service. Dr. Kitchler was also kind and considerate, and answered all my questions. During my second visit for my filling, the dental assistant offered me lipgloss and a heated pillow for my neck. This is something I've never had in a dental office before and was so considerate. I was astonished at the level of care and thought that has gone into this dental practice. So glad I found you! Caring, skilled and friendly service from the whole team.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have been looking for a dentist in the west end of Toronto and was convinced to try Dr. Archer by the reviews on this website. I now believe the rumour that she pays an outside company to write these for her. The experience was acceptable but not at all worthy of all the gushing and ridiculous compliments here. I do not believe these reviews. Where theres' a will, theres' a way to scam the system.

Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear reviewer, This is Dr. Archer and we absolutely do NOT pay an outside company to write reviews on this website. My entire team works very hard to provide a consistent and caring experience for our patients. On behalf of my team I am sorry if your first experience was not to the level of service that we strive for and that is reflected in the other reviews. Typically we do followups after your visit. I would really appreciate the opportunity to have a conversation or learn more regarding your experience as it would be beneficial to help my team understand where we need to improve. Please call our office and ask to speak to me personally 416. 763.2000. Sincerely, Dr. Archer.

Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014
  • Best Dentist in Toronto NOW Magazine Toronto November 2013, runner up 2014
  • Most Innovative Dental Practice 2013 The Health Council of Canada 2013
  • Readers' Choice Gold Award for Best Dentist Bloor West Villager 2012
  • Elected Fellow International College of Dentists F.I.C.D August 2015
  • Opencare: Patients' Choice Award 2015 and 24

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology...."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new fami..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been three times to see Dr. Archer and its been great all the time (as great as seeing a Dentist can be). Facility is clean, appointments have been on tim..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "How this place got this many good reviews blows my mind. Staff is okay..but Dr. Archer definitely does not deserve to be in the top 10. The quality is not ther..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Being brutally honest, I have to say Dr. Archer does not meet her review expectations. She has some great staff, I agree, but I need a good dentist. Not a recep..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Do yourself a favor and find another dentist. These reviews are extremely biased as the staff emails and basically begs you to write good reviews. Dr. Archer ha..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new client of Dr. Archer's practice at the Runnymede location. My dentist is Dr. Kitchler. So far I've had two visits, the first was for x-rays and cleani..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for a dentist in the west end of Toronto and was convinced to try Dr. Archer by the reviews on this website. I now believe the rumour that s..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable. Innovative. Accomplished. Diligent. Passionate. Creative. Compassionate. These are the words that best describe my view of Dr. Natalie Archer. W..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff and very relax environment. I'm very happy with the treatment I have got there. "

March 22, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I sincerely believe all these good reviews about this clinic must be coming from the staff themselves. IT IS THE WORST DENTAL CLINIC EVER. Just for a cleaning ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going to this dental office completely changed my idea about what a visit to the dentist should be like. I have been to both the runnymede and rosedale location..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Consistently excellent service. I've been to a few dentists in my life and no other office has been quite like this. Modern, clean clinic (despite the condition..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "All this woman cares about is money money money. Not the first dentist with this mentality but she's pretty bad. STAY AWAY."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fantastic! I've been a patient for two years and I am very happy with this dental office. I was searching for a dentist two years ago and found Dr. A..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very fake doctor, she will smile and talk nicely to you in order to make sure you come back for more treatments. However, beware, she regularly over treats pati..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, so knowledgeable and compassionate. Thank you for all that you do :)"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent superior care! Terrific experience each time. "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor. I was having a horrible pain and sleepless nights. Dr Natalie was very sweet and highly knoledgable. She squeezed me in her tight schedule an..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dental experiences I have ever had. "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not sure how she gets all these amazing reviews. She doesn't listen and is lost in her own world. Would never go here again."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dental care and service beautiful office. Staff that go the extra mile. I am pregnant and needed needed root canal. Can you believe Sue went to the pa..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Archer and her team are PROS!!! I have been there to watch her team grow and her passion for dentistry, her care towards her patients and team and they cater..."

September 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "m4x 1w4" to "M4X 1W4". Address has been updated from "600 Sherbourne" to "600 Sherbourne St.". Suite has been updated from "808" to "810".

September 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Another dentist with an inflated sense of her own importance. Nothing impressive here. She shouted a lot and didn' t listen to the patient or me (caregiver). Sh..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This note is long overdue. Thank you for making our family's first dental visit so wonderful. The staff are fabulous and the operations and organization is unpa..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in the city! Amazing care and service. Corrected my issues and the tooth that has been has huge pain for so long finaly , fixed right!!! Just go here f..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to Find Dr Archer, and her dilligent team. They made me feel comfortable, and are extremely knowledgeable in all areas of Oral health. Dr Arc..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing clinic and service. I have been to this clinic several times and the staff are so helpful and professional. Dr.Archer of course is the magnet to this of..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome office. First class service + from reception to the assistant and hygienist and the Doctor is the best. Casual and comforting. Listened and examined ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a really bad experience at this office. It felt like I was being up sold the entire time and the dentist was heavy handed and not willing to spend time an..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I struggle with my dental care, and I've had dentists treat me with disrespect when I try to follow-up for basic care and try to improve my routines. Dr. Archer..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This week I visited the Runnymede Dental Centre and the reception was bad. She tried to manipulate my thoughts and was very arrogant and cocky. The dentist was..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Today July 24 I had the worst experience with Runnymede Dental especially with the reception. The prior reception told me I would pay $123 for 6 months for crow..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband is disabled and wheelchair bound and it is difficult to find a dentist that can accommodate his needs. Not only are the offices clean and modern, wi..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As somebody new to Toronto, I was in need of a new dentist and through a quick search I came across Dr. Archer's clinic. From the get-go she proved to be afford..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cleanest clinic. Beautiful office. Fantastic staff. Excellent 6 star service. The staff were awesome. The clinic work is excellent. Gentle, thorough and beau..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really happy I chose this clinic and Dr Archer is amazing! Wise beyond her years, does superlative work and care and is a true professional. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE this office!! Amazing hygienist experience... this is a highly sophisticated team of professionals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every comfo..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for the life changing dental care you provided to our mother. Impressed with the speed of delivery of care, the fit of the dentures. She is smiling an..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome job with my mom! Your team went above and beyond to make her comfortable and the administrative team worked so well for all appointments, having her see..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Archer for over a decade of wonderful dental care and it will be hard to find the kind of calibre of care when I move abroad. I am proud of all of ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Archer for being my new dentist. I am so excited and happy I found you and that you are taking me on! Several of my colleagues all recommended you..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist! Beautiful work she made for me. Takes a medical approach to health and thinks outside the box. Caring and professional staff"

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Do as I tell you, don't do as I do, seems to be the way for this thing. Claiming to work on charity and prevent elder abuse while all along abusing her staff."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Easily the worst experiences Ive had with a dentist. This doctor is very pushy and seemed to be a lot more interested in taking my money than taking care of me...."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just came into this clinic; referred specifically to Dr. Archer by at least 3 doctors and another health professional in the west end. Why did I wait so long..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "im not patient but they loud i try sleep. They go VROOM VROOM "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It's all about money.... be aware of many ways to deceive people. Including web reviews. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We all know going to the dentist is not the most enjoyable experience, especially having your mouth forced open feeling like your getting lock jaw. It was my fi..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a person with a disability. I am on limited income because of it. After contacting close to 20 dentists to get a new dentist, Dr. Archer took me on. ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Archer a few times and noticed that none of the staff was ever the same; from receptionist to hygienist. Looks like there's a lot of turnover ..."

April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Well..what can I say...Dr. Archer & her associates (specifically Kerry & Dr. Sucheta) definitely are A+ team. I had crown work done and to be honest, my first f..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been going to the office for years (even before Dr Archer). I love the staff and the area, but recent appointments don't seem to be as personable as before...."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a newcomer to Toronto, I chose Dr. Archer because of her many positive reviews, and am pleased to add my support along with the myriad of other satisfied pat..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to recommend Dr Archer and her team at Rosedale clinic to anyone who cares to have a good, knowledgeable and professional dentist clinic with also ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved my last dentist, but when it was time to move on, I looked high and low for someone who could provide me with top notch care. EVERYONE I knew suggested ..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Archer and I would recommend her clinic to anyone. She is gentle and the best dentist I know."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for years since Dr Archer took over the practice. I don't like that there seems to be a lot of staff turnover and don't like seeing differ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Top notch all the way. Dr Archer is very professional, competent and highly skilled. For those of us that are a bit uneasy about going to the dentist, she goes ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best... best best in all categories. Their office is specialized to cater to cowards like me. They make the experience pleasant and they care very much. Amazin..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When i start having a dental issue, of course i suffer, but I don't get too anxious because i know doctor archer and her crew will help make it better. i have b..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class facility and amazing clinical staff. Receptionists handle paperwork seamlessly and I really like how they worked with my insurance and actually expl..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Most of these Dentists ratings are written by herself or staff. Beware of what you read on the net!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "From experience i can tell you that the majority of these comments about this dentist are written by herself and staff. Beware of what you read on the net"

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archer absolutely should appear on the Top Dentist list! She is not just an excellent dentist, she is beyond warm, has a positive and vibrant personality, a..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dentist, Excellent care, Excellent follow-up, Dentistry at it's best. I'm a nervous patient and I would not trust anyone else that Dr. Archer !"

January 20, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "416-964-0010" to "416.964-0010".

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being new to this country I relied on the Internet to find a good dentist who was at a walking distance. My first visit felt too good to be true because of my p..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is an exceptional office and I have never thought my past fears and memories associated with going to the dental office could ever be undone. This team- a..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to Dr. Archer and team for helping my mother get teeth before Christmas. We´re on holidays now and everyone is commenting how good she looks, her bea..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appreciated their promptness in emergency situation. Loved the clinic, the admin team was very helpful with all the paper work and the DR. was really great. ..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is above and beyond. 2 years ago she paid for my travel when she discovered a bump in my mouth. My previous dentists told me it was normal. She insisted..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new client of Archer Dental and have had excellent dental service at both of their locations (Runnymede & Rosedale). From the modern looking environment ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Natalie Archer is amazing, her clinic is piece of art, super nice people and very professional , best doctor ever"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently started seeing Dr. Archer at her Runnymede office and after two appointments I couldn't be happier. The office is bright, the hygienist is amazing a..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Archer and her team are beyond fantastic. The practice is located conveniently across from the Sherbourne Subway Station. The practice is modern with update..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Archer Dental- Rosedale is amazing. The clinic is modern and relaxing. The staff is welcoming and kind. They make you feel valued. They have the latest technol..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About a year ago the fake teeth I had in the front of my mouth for nine years began to loosen, as I had outgrown them. When I began to slightly panic, I frantic..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to many dentists over the years. the work I received for my front crowns and replacing my missing teeth was REALLY good. I get so many compliments ..."

October 19, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "m4w1x4" to "m4x 1w4". Address has been updated from "" to "600 Sherbourne". Suite has been updated from "" to "808".

October 17, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drarcher.ca/" to "http://archerdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "m4w1x4". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "416-964-0010".

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome personnell staff. This clinic knows how to respect busy people's time. I have been there now 3 times and it rocks. Dr. ARcher herself is a treasure. ..."

October 17, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 16, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "" to "None". Suite has been updated from "" to "None". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "None".

October 16, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drarcher.ca" to "http://www.drarcher.ca/". Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at the Rosedale Family Dental Care Office was incredible. Everyone treated me so warmly... like family. Their facilities are state of the art and ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service! Thank you Dr. Archer, I will be back."

September 23, 2014