Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

They took a lifetime of dental anxiety and treated me in a manner that I am able to kick those feelings to the curb! I have never been treated with more respect or a higher level of support from any business. Their methods and billing are transparent. The staff are all calm and fun. Dr. Archer is warm and professional. My experience was a million times better than I ever could have imagined, and I am the biggest chicken on the planet. I can't thank you all enough: Joanne, Vanessa, and Dr. Archer, you are angels on Earth as far as I'm concerned. You have my utmost gratitude and respect.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dearest Sandy, it was so wonderful to meet you and I am so happy; our entire team is so happy to have received your personalized emails and generous and thoughtful words and comments. It really made our day and inspires us to keep doing and being great to our awesome existing and new patients. So proud of you fo taking that first plunge and outreach. You're in and a lifer now! See you soon and smiles ahead! Dr. A and team

Submitted March 1, 2018

I picked Dr. Archer because she had a very high rating on ratemds.com However, it appears her clinic is pretty bad. I had a crown done there and the experience was highly unpleasant. At the beginning of the process she sent the wrong color code to the crown lab. (I have email confirmation of this from her clinic) The crown was made, and it looked like a corn kernel and the color match was very off. At first, the lab said they can fix the color, but then they said that they cannot because the crown is made of metal and you can not adjust the color much because you need to 'bake' the crown and the metal will melt. The Lab was not able to get a good color match but dr. Archer and her office were very aggressive in insisting that I put that horrible looking crown in. I insisted they get a good color match as they initially promised, especially since they messed up the color code in the beginning. After much headache and arguing, the lab and Dr. Archer agreed to remake the crown free of charge. The new Crown was re-done and the color match was good this time, and the crown was put in place permanently. Two years later my new dentist said that there is decay under the crown and the crown was not done well. I emailed Dr. Archer - her response was basically blaming me for not coming for follow-up appointments to check on the crown and they cannot offer any remedy. I have been to her clinic few times after the crown was finished for appointments about other teeth but I guess nobody bothered to check the crown... Seems like the second Crown was done in a rush just to get me off their back. Overall, this clinic is BAD, but they do have a good rating because of aggressive marketing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I have been going to Dr Archer for 11 years now. She is wonderful. Always professional. Staff are friendly and courteous. The reason I am making this review now is because I broke one of my front teeth and needed some emergency work done so I could be presentable to clients. I was rather panicking, but Dr Archer took care of me and everything ended out fine in the end.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

After teeth filling it start bleeding and painful, I cannot eat anything and I have to wait couple days for my next appointment because I need to work which is horrible. It never happen to me before, I thought this clinic would be great because I saw all the perfect reviews and highly rates, sadly I realize you cannot just choose a clinic by just looking at the rate on some website. A easy filling can ends up this bad I have nothing so say.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

One and Only place in Toronto area, Dr, Natalie Archer and her team, I wish them all the best. Christine was my dentist, she is very nice and knows about her job.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

If you are looking for a dentist or for a dental clinic in Toronto and ended up reading the reviews of Archer Dental- don't look any further!! Archer Dental is all about professionalism, respect, care, personal interaction and excellent service! Couldn't be happier with Dr.N.Archer and her team! For sure the best Dental clinic in the city!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Archer and her whole team are the absolute best. I had 3 different appointments 3 days in a row, and got a lot of work done including all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out! Having said that, i was a little bit nervous and didn’t know what to expect, but my experience was beyond wonderful. Everyone is so caring, knowledgeble, understanding and they will give you the absolute BEST care that you deserve!!! I felt relaxed, taken care of and peaceful throughout all of my procedures. If only i could give more than 5 stars!!! I will be returning here and nowhere else whenever I need anything else done. THANK YOU Dr. Archer, Joanne, Dr. Metwally and the whole team!! You’re amazing!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

The services were awesome couple years ago when they only have few locations. I found this clinic on yelp and went in for emergency dental care. However, it gets worse and worse when the staff gets busier. Not recommended at all. You won’t even get a chance to see doctor archer at all unless you are “vip”

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was very disappointed with this dentist. She did not take the time to explain to me what my options were for my dental work. Worst of all it was one of the most painful visits I have ever had by a dentist. It was awful. I would never go back

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear "patient", We like happy patients and well informed patients and if anything, we love to chat and discuss dentistry options and have meaningful discussions and communications. I have a wonderful team of engaged professionals happy to further discuss and we are always here to explain again or in a different way so patients can feel safe and understand their choices, costs and be empowered. Our team is not aware of any patient or experience or follow up which would match this. Is this recent? We are in the office all day every day and pride ourselves in our communications, personalized care and follow up. If you are real and out there, I am definately here to help you and if this is a case wherein your experience was so untoward and we erred we will make it right for you. Honest feedback from real patients from real dentists is what this site is to be used for. Without ethics we don't have a profession. Sincerely, Dr. Natalie Archer and team

Submitted March 1, 2018

I've been a patient for years. Love my invisalign results. I came here as my co-workers come here. We love it at Archer Dental. This is a really great office of wonderful professionals and a happy environment. It is so clean, always cheerful. People are smiling especially patients and it is really a nice place to hang out and come to. 5* is the highest here but I would give it higher if I could. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Hey there! Wonderful! We love what we do and invisalign is definitely an area we do a lot of and we have happy patients and there is nothing better than word of mouth referrals. We try and make our little clinics a happy place where often people don't like to come but we try and turn that around and yes, fun is fun. Thanks for sharing!

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014