Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology. Decor was modern & funky and I couldn't believe how knowledgeable Dr. Archer was about my entire dental history. Impressive to say the least!! I will definitely be back and have recommended her to several of my friends. My teeth & mouth thank you Dr. Archer :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new families or children as your first visit to her will be memorable and last a lifetime!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I've been three times to see Dr. Archer and its been great all the time (as great as seeing a Dentist can be). Facility is clean, appointments have been on time, all is good. A fireplace in the waiting room would be nice (just kidding) - but besides that, all else was great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I'm a new client of Dr. Archer's practice at the Runnymede location. My dentist is Dr. Kitchler. So far I've had two visits, the first was for x-rays and cleaning, and the second was to have a filling. The front desk staff were friendly and welcoming, and competently handled the transfer of my file from my previous dentist. The dental hygenist Mary was a kind person and provided excellent service. Dr. Kitchler was also kind and considerate, and answered all my questions. During my second visit for my filling, the dental assistant offered me lipgloss and a heated pillow for my neck. This is something I've never had in a dental office before and was so considerate. I was astonished at the level of care and thought that has gone into this dental practice. So glad I found you! Caring, skilled and friendly service from the whole team.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Knowledgeable. Innovative. Accomplished. Diligent. Passionate. Creative. Compassionate. These are the words that best describe my view of Dr. Natalie Archer. When you walk into her technically modern dental office what immediately summons your attention is the care, warmth and thoughtfulness with which you are greeted by staff. It clearly speaks to Dr. Archer’s commitment to managing a dental practice that has at its centre the value she places on all her patients. The décor, imaginatively chosen, immediately makes you relaxed—whether it’s the gentle music playing in the background or the waterfall located in the reception area. Patients are seen in a timely manner based on a carefully planned schedule. You are invited into a comfortably designed chair that makes you perfectly at ease. Each staff member has a special role and task to play in the assessment of patients before Dr. Archer sees you. Dr. Archer, a chic dresser, reviews all the tests and records and explains what you need in clear language and caring tone. If you look around each office you will instantly know that she is not only deeply caring about her patients and practice, but also about the needs of the most vulnerable in our community who are not able to receive dental care. It is this concern that sets her apart and compelled her to create a special program to serve the dental needs of seniors. Her level of kindheartedness is measured by the random acts of kindness she does everyday. Sister Silvia

Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I sincerely believe all these good reviews about this clinic must be coming from the staff themselves. IT IS THE WORST DENTAL CLINIC EVER. Just for a cleaning they cancel my appointment several times and then call me after cancelling to enquire why I didn't come. This place is a joke. I had major dental work schedule with them again they cancelled. This place is a joke. Find yourself another dentist.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Feedback is important to us and we take such communications very seriously. I am sorry you did not have the experience that we wish all of our patients to have. I have read your review and shared this with our team. Please rest assured that I will be doing an internal review immediately to get to the bottom of what happened here. We are thankful for the other positive reviews from our patients. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I would be happy to speak with you. You can contact me by email if this is convenient: info@archerdental.ca . Yours sincerely, Dr. Archer & Team

Submitted March 21, 2016

Very happy with the dental care and I entire team...it is clear why this impressive woman is adorned with awards and is well sought out for m dental patients. I have met many loyal patients of years and new ones, listened to their issues an problems and reasons for the visits. I had some complex pain issues and cosmetic work done... I am thrilled with my smile and the hygienists who provide wonderful consistent care. Dr Archer thank you for being so professional and for taking me on a Thursday patient. A+

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Going to this dental office completely changed my idea about what a visit to the dentist should be like. I have been to both the runnymede and rosedale locations. All the staff are extremely kind, knowledgable, and comforting overall. Everyone goes high above and beyond what I ever expected from a dentist's office. I finally feel comfortable talking about issues with my teeth in a safe space. Making an appointment, even with short notice, was always a flawless process. The email and text confirmations, as well as follow up emails are extremely helpful. Billing and insurance processing was a complete breeze. It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Archer.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Consistently excellent service. I've been to a few dentists in my life and no other office has been quite like this. Modern, clean clinic (despite the condition of the building its in) with nice new equipment. Cleanings have also been consistently fast and timely — they're never more than a few minutes off from the appointment time (unlike dentists and most doctors haha).

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014
  • Best Dentist in Toronto NOW Magazine Toronto November 2013, runner up 2014
  • Most Innovative Dental Practice 2013 The Health Council of Canada 2013
  • Readers' Choice Gold Award for Best Dentist Bloor West Villager 2012
  • Elected Fellow International College of Dentists F.I.C.D August 2015
  • Opencare: Patients' Choice Award 2015 and 24

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology...."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new fami..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been three times to see Dr. Archer and its been great all the time (as great as seeing a Dentist can be). Facility is clean, appointments have been on tim..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new client of Dr. Archer's practice at the Runnymede location. My dentist is Dr. Kitchler. So far I've had two visits, the first was for x-rays and cleani..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable. Innovative. Accomplished. Diligent. Passionate. Creative. Compassionate. These are the words that best describe my view of Dr. Natalie Archer. W..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff and very relax environment. I'm very happy with the treatment I have got there. "

March 22, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I sincerely believe all these good reviews about this clinic must be coming from the staff themselves. IT IS THE WORST DENTAL CLINIC EVER. Just for a cleaning ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going to this dental office completely changed my idea about what a visit to the dentist should be like. I have been to both the runnymede and rosedale location..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Consistently excellent service. I've been to a few dentists in my life and no other office has been quite like this. Modern, clean clinic (despite the condition..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "All this woman cares about is money money money. Not the first dentist with this mentality but she's pretty bad. STAY AWAY."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fantastic! I've been a patient for two years and I am very happy with this dental office. I was searching for a dentist two years ago and found Dr. A..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very fake doctor, she will smile and talk nicely to you in order to make sure you come back for more treatments. However, beware, she regularly over treats pati..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, so knowledgeable and compassionate. Thank you for all that you do :)"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent superior care! Terrific experience each time. "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor. I was having a horrible pain and sleepless nights. Dr Natalie was very sweet and highly knoledgable. She squeezed me in her tight schedule an..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best dental experiences I have ever had. "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not sure how she gets all these amazing reviews. She doesn't listen and is lost in her own world. Would never go here again."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dental care and service beautiful office. Staff that go the extra mile. I am pregnant and needed needed root canal. Can you believe Sue went to the pa..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Archer and her team are PROS!!! I have been there to watch her team grow and her passion for dentistry, her care towards her patients and team and they cater..."

September 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "m4x 1w4" to "M4X 1W4". Address has been updated from "600 Sherbourne" to "600 Sherbourne St.". Suite has been updated from "808" to "810".

September 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Another dentist with an inflated sense of her own importance. Nothing impressive here. She shouted a lot and didn' t listen to the patient or me (caregiver). Sh..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This note is long overdue. Thank you for making our family's first dental visit so wonderful. The staff are fabulous and the operations and organization is unpa..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in the city! Amazing care and service. Corrected my issues and the tooth that has been has huge pain for so long finaly , fixed right!!! Just go here f..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to Find Dr Archer, and her dilligent team. They made me feel comfortable, and are extremely knowledgeable in all areas of Oral health. Dr Arc..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing clinic and service. I have been to this clinic several times and the staff are so helpful and professional. Dr.Archer of course is the magnet to this of..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome office. First class service + from reception to the assistant and hygienist and the Doctor is the best. Casual and comforting. Listened and examined ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a really bad experience at this office. It felt like I was being up sold the entire time and the dentist was heavy handed and not willing to spend time an..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I struggle with my dental care, and I've had dentists treat me with disrespect when I try to follow-up for basic care and try to improve my routines. Dr. Archer..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This week I visited the Runnymede Dental Centre and the reception was bad. She tried to manipulate my thoughts and was very arrogant and cocky. The dentist was..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Today July 24 I had the worst experience with Runnymede Dental especially with the reception. The prior reception told me I would pay $123 for 6 months for crow..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband is disabled and wheelchair bound and it is difficult to find a dentist that can accommodate his needs. Not only are the offices clean and modern, wi..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As somebody new to Toronto, I was in need of a new dentist and through a quick search I came across Dr. Archer's clinic. From the get-go she proved to be afford..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cleanest clinic. Beautiful office. Fantastic staff. Excellent 6 star service. The staff were awesome. The clinic work is excellent. Gentle, thorough and beau..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really happy I chose this clinic and Dr Archer is amazing! Wise beyond her years, does superlative work and care and is a true professional. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE this office!! Amazing hygienist experience... this is a highly sophisticated team of professionals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every comfo..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for the life changing dental care you provided to our mother. Impressed with the speed of delivery of care, the fit of the dentures. She is smiling an..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome job with my mom! Your team went above and beyond to make her comfortable and the administrative team worked so well for all appointments, having her see..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Archer for over a decade of wonderful dental care and it will be hard to find the kind of calibre of care when I move abroad. I am proud of all of ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Archer for being my new dentist. I am so excited and happy I found you and that you are taking me on! Several of my colleagues all recommended you..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist! Beautiful work she made for me. Takes a medical approach to health and thinks outside the box. Caring and professional staff"

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Do as I tell you, don't do as I do, seems to be the way for this thing. Claiming to work on charity and prevent elder abuse while all along abusing her staff."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Easily the worst experiences Ive had with a dentist. This doctor is very pushy and seemed to be a lot more interested in taking my money than taking care of me...."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just came into this clinic; referred specifically to Dr. Archer by at least 3 doctors and another health professional in the west end. Why did I wait so long..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "im not patient but they loud i try sleep. They go VROOM VROOM "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It's all about money.... be aware of many ways to deceive people. Including web reviews. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We all know going to the dentist is not the most enjoyable experience, especially having your mouth forced open feeling like your getting lock jaw. It was my fi..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a person with a disability. I am on limited income because of it. After contacting close to 20 dentists to get a new dentist, Dr. Archer took me on. ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Archer a few times and noticed that none of the staff was ever the same; from receptionist to hygienist. Looks like there's a lot of turnover ..."

April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Well..what can I say...Dr. Archer & her associates (specifically Kerry & Dr. Sucheta) definitely are A+ team. I had crown work done and to be honest, my first f..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Ive been going to the office for years (even before Dr Archer). I love the staff and the area, but recent appointments don't seem to be as personable as before...."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a newcomer to Toronto, I chose Dr. Archer because of her many positive reviews, and am pleased to add my support along with the myriad of other satisfied pat..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to recommend Dr Archer and her team at Rosedale clinic to anyone who cares to have a good, knowledgeable and professional dentist clinic with also ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved my last dentist, but when it was time to move on, I looked high and low for someone who could provide me with top notch care. EVERYONE I knew suggested ..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Archer and I would recommend her clinic to anyone. She is gentle and the best dentist I know."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for years since Dr Archer took over the practice. I don't like that there seems to be a lot of staff turnover and don't like seeing differ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Top notch all the way. Dr Archer is very professional, competent and highly skilled. For those of us that are a bit uneasy about going to the dentist, she goes ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best... best best in all categories. Their office is specialized to cater to cowards like me. They make the experience pleasant and they care very much. Amazin..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When i start having a dental issue, of course i suffer, but I don't get too anxious because i know doctor archer and her crew will help make it better. i have b..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class facility and amazing clinical staff. Receptionists handle paperwork seamlessly and I really like how they worked with my insurance and actually expl..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Most of these Dentists ratings are written by herself or staff. Beware of what you read on the net!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "From experience i can tell you that the majority of these comments about this dentist are written by herself and staff. Beware of what you read on the net"

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archer absolutely should appear on the Top Dentist list! She is not just an excellent dentist, she is beyond warm, has a positive and vibrant personality, a..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dentist, Excellent care, Excellent follow-up, Dentistry at it's best. I'm a nervous patient and I would not trust anyone else that Dr. Archer !"

January 20, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "416-964-0010" to "416.964-0010".

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being new to this country I relied on the Internet to find a good dentist who was at a walking distance. My first visit felt too good to be true because of my p..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is an exceptional office and I have never thought my past fears and memories associated with going to the dental office could ever be undone. This team- a..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to Dr. Archer and team for helping my mother get teeth before Christmas. We´re on holidays now and everyone is commenting how good she looks, her bea..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appreciated their promptness in emergency situation. Loved the clinic, the admin team was very helpful with all the paper work and the DR. was really great. ..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is above and beyond. 2 years ago she paid for my travel when she discovered a bump in my mouth. My previous dentists told me it was normal. She insisted..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new client of Archer Dental and have had excellent dental service at both of their locations (Runnymede & Rosedale). From the modern looking environment ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Natalie Archer is amazing, her clinic is piece of art, super nice people and very professional , best doctor ever"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently started seeing Dr. Archer at her Runnymede office and after two appointments I couldn't be happier. The office is bright, the hygienist is amazing a..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Archer and her team are beyond fantastic. The practice is located conveniently across from the Sherbourne Subway Station. The practice is modern with update..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Archer Dental- Rosedale is amazing. The clinic is modern and relaxing. The staff is welcoming and kind. They make you feel valued. They have the latest technol..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About a year ago the fake teeth I had in the front of my mouth for nine years began to loosen, as I had outgrown them. When I began to slightly panic, I frantic..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to many dentists over the years. the work I received for my front crowns and replacing my missing teeth was REALLY good. I get so many compliments ..."

October 19, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "m4w1x4" to "m4x 1w4". Address has been updated from "" to "600 Sherbourne". Suite has been updated from "" to "808".

October 17, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drarcher.ca/" to "http://archerdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "m4w1x4". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "416-964-0010".

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome personnell staff. This clinic knows how to respect busy people's time. I have been there now 3 times and it rocks. Dr. ARcher herself is a treasure. ..."

October 17, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 16, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "" to "None". Suite has been updated from "" to "None". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "None".

October 16, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drarcher.ca" to "http://www.drarcher.ca/". Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at the Rosedale Family Dental Care Office was incredible. Everyone treated me so warmly... like family. Their facilities are state of the art and ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service! Thank you Dr. Archer, I will be back."

September 23, 2014