Ratings for Dr. Natalie Archer

Honestly, what a great experience. I've had some issues with my past dentists recently and Dr. Archer renewed my faith in dentistry and I look forward to going back there. What dentist asks if I want to watch Netflix while she works??? But more than Netflix, Dr. Archer took some time to chat with me, and explained the different things she was doing. Her team members were all great and thorough. Quite a different experience than I've ever had at a dentist office. They fit me in to their schedule on short-notice and thoroughly Answered my questions over the phone. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Archer!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Dear Matthew, Great seeing you again today and thank you so much for writing in and sharing your experience. We try our best to be innovative and love pampering our patients with technology and showing what we do. Keep smiling and thanks for your generous remarks... it means the world to all of us. Kind regards, the "A" team.

Submitted August 16, 2016

What a wonderful experience I just had at the Runnymede office! Dr. Archer's staff are professional, punctual, polite & I love the use of email and technology. Decor was modern & funky and I couldn't believe how knowledgeable Dr. Archer was about my entire dental history. Impressive to say the least!! I will definitely be back and have recommended her to several of my friends. My teeth & mouth thank you Dr. Archer :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Archer is amazing with children! My 2 kids are constantly asking when they can go to the dentist again (funny!) We would highly recommend her for new families or children as your first visit to her will be memorable and last a lifetime!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I've been three times to see Dr. Archer and its been great all the time (as great as seeing a Dentist can be). Facility is clean, appointments have been on time, all is good. A fireplace in the waiting room would be nice (just kidding) - but besides that, all else was great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I'm a new client of Dr. Archer's practice at the Runnymede location. My dentist is Dr. Kitchler. So far I've had two visits, the first was for x-rays and cleaning, and the second was to have a filling. The front desk staff were friendly and welcoming, and competently handled the transfer of my file from my previous dentist. The dental hygenist Mary was a kind person and provided excellent service. Dr. Kitchler was also kind and considerate, and answered all my questions. During my second visit for my filling, the dental assistant offered me lipgloss and a heated pillow for my neck. This is something I've never had in a dental office before and was so considerate. I was astonished at the level of care and thought that has gone into this dental practice. So glad I found you! Caring, skilled and friendly service from the whole team.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Very friendly staff and very relax environment. I'm very happy with the treatment I have got there.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I sincerely believe all these good reviews about this clinic must be coming from the staff themselves. IT IS THE WORST DENTAL CLINIC EVER. Just for a cleaning they cancel my appointment several times and then call me after cancelling to enquire why I didn't come. This place is a joke. I had major dental work schedule with them again they cancelled. This place is a joke. Find yourself another dentist.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer

Dr. Natalie Archer's response
Feedback is important to us and we take such communications very seriously. I am sorry you did not have the experience that we wish all of our patients to have. I have read your review and shared this with our team. Please rest assured that I will be doing an internal review immediately to get to the bottom of what happened here. We are thankful for the other positive reviews from our patients. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I would be happy to speak with you. You can contact me by email if this is convenient: info@archerdental.ca . Yours sincerely, Dr. Archer & Team

Submitted March 21, 2016

Very happy with the dental care and I entire team...it is clear why this impressive woman is adorned with awards and is well sought out for m dental patients. I have met many loyal patients of years and new ones, listened to their issues an problems and reasons for the visits. I had some complex pain issues and cosmetic work done... I am thrilled with my smile and the hygienists who provide wonderful consistent care. Dr Archer thank you for being so professional and for taking me on a Thursday patient. A+

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Going to this dental office completely changed my idea about what a visit to the dentist should be like. I have been to both the runnymede and rosedale locations. All the staff are extremely kind, knowledgable, and comforting overall. Everyone goes high above and beyond what I ever expected from a dentist's office. I finally feel comfortable talking about issues with my teeth in a safe space. Making an appointment, even with short notice, was always a flawless process. The email and text confirmations, as well as follow up emails are extremely helpful. Billing and insurance processing was a complete breeze. It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Archer.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Consistently excellent service. I've been to a few dentists in my life and no other office has been quite like this. Modern, clean clinic (despite the condition of the building its in) with nice new equipment. Cleanings have also been consistently fast and timely — they're never more than a few minutes off from the appointment time (unlike dentists and most doctors haha).

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Natalie Archer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalie Archer has been successfully practicing general, cosmetic and geriatric dentistry in Ontario for over a decade. Dr. Archer owns and operates Archer Dental (www.archerdental.ca) which is all about Advancing Dental care in our Changing World. For over ten years, Dr. Archer practiced mobile Geriatric Dentistry throughout Ontario in over 135 Long Term Care facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and independent residences. Dr. Archer has frequently spoken at conferences related to care for the elderly, including the Canadian Bar Association and the Canadian Conference on Elder Law. She has also been invited by a variety of politicians to offer opinions to geriatric oral health. She has been featured in the Toronto Zoomer Show, Roger's Television and Reader's Digest with respect to her innovation and dental care services and advice on best practices for elder dental care. Health Council of Canada has recognized Runnymede Dental Centre as Canada's most innovative dental practice. Dr. Archer is also active in promoting positive change in the political realm with respect to dental care and has assisted a variety of cities and regions within Ontario with respect to their Fluoride Deputation initiatives. Dr. Archer is passionate and very active about the needs and promoting dental care for seniors and the elderly. Her research and ground breaking work in creating a D.E.A.R project (Dental Elder Awareness Response Program) has awarded her a Federal Grant towards awareness and prevention of Elder Abuse from a dental perspective. She is also the founder of OpenWideGroup.com, an e-publication that serves as a forum for dental professionals to connect and learn from one another. Dr. Archer was awarded Best Dentist Toronto by NOW Magazine and was awarded the Gold Award for Best Dentist by the Bloor West Villager Readers’ Choice Awards. Most recently she received the Award of Merit from the Ontario Dental Association and the Patients' Choice Award from Opencare.

• Lithuanian
  • Punjabi language
  • Portuguese
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2001)

• Award of Merit Ontario Dental Association May 2014