Ratings for Dr. Chu-Kuang Chen

He is quite knowledgeable and skilled. I trust his judgment, and was very happy with our agreed upon strategy and the results. He has very good communication skills and 'bedside manner'. He does have a bit of an asian accent, but I had no trouble understanding him. I would reccomend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Rude staff. Especially the old lady named christina. Think shes the office manager. always pushing the injections. NEVER returns phone calls. even very important ones. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE AT LEAST UNTIL THEY GET A NEW OFFICE MANAGER.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

He really cares about his patients.The treatment plan he laid out for me has been very effective in keeping my condition pain-free and stable for the last 10 years.He has worked within the guidelines of my prescription plan to keep my costs reasonable for me.He always informs me of new available treatments.He and his staff always greet you with a smile.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Chu-Kuang Chen's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ