You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Lederman

Dr. Lederman has been very supportive with my weight loss goals, he takes the time to really listen and solve your issues. Additionally, he is very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Lederman has been very professional and supportive of me with my goal of weight loss. I am most happy with the results and his guidance through this journey. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I had a severe skiing accident due to my lax ligaments which left me in pain in both knees. Dr Lederman was able to leave me without pain using a combination of prolotherapy and ozone. He is also very good at helping my entire family in everything regarding health, including my six year old daughter with her auto immune disease. His staff have always been very kind and accommodating as well. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a ballet dancer and so I am constantly straining and hurting the area around my achilles tendon. Whenever I feel pain, Dr Lederman applies prolotherapy and has always managed to get me back on my feet. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had some severe ligament pain over my right knee triggered from a fall, where at times was unbearable to even walk. After Dr. Lederman began treating it by applying prolotherapy, the pain began to lesson after the first treatment. With Dr. Lederman's advice, and receiving three more prolotherapy treatments, my pain has not only virtually gone, but that I now have restored mobility to my knee once more. I am so grateful to Dr. Lederman for not only relieving my pain, but for also giving me a renewed faith in naturalpathic healing through prolotherapy. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

After a lifetime of looking for solutions to an out of control eating disorder Dr.Lederman has been able to help me come to terms with my underlying problem. Today, I am in control of the choices I make and I am feeling on top of the world. What a wonderful state to be in! Thank you Dr. Lederman.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I sought treatment for back pain from Dr. Lederman recently and he provided exceptional care. He took the time to understand my ailment and developed an effective treatment plan. Great professional manner and approach. So knowledgeable and helpful. 5 stars all around.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Lederman has been my doctor for the past three months. He has always been caring, attentive and professional. Honestly, he is also a very personable man. He charges very reasonable fees for the results his methods produce. I have referred some friends to him, all have reported the same stellar results. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get to the next level!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Before you trusting the ratings for this doctor. I encourage patients with pain to do a deeply research of Naturopathic Physicians www.cnpbc.bc.ca/public/complaints/

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Michael Lederman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman has been very supportive with my weight loss goals, he takes the time to really listen and solve your issues. Additionally, he is very professiona..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lederman has been very professional and supportive of me with my goal of weight loss. I am most happy with the results and his guidance through this journey..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a severe skiing accident due to my lax ligaments which left me in pain in both knees. Dr Lederman was able to leave me without pain using a combination of..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a ballet dancer and so I am constantly straining and hurting the area around my achilles tendon. Whenever I feel pain, Dr Lederman applies prolotherapy and..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had some severe ligament pain over my right knee triggered from a fall, where at times was unbearable to even walk. After Dr. Lederman began treating it by ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a lifetime of looking for solutions to an out of control eating disorder Dr.Lederman has been able to help me come to terms with my underlying problem. To..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Lederman. He has a clean and beautiful Clinic.Very friendly staff aswell."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I sought treatment for back pain from Dr. Lederman recently and he provided exceptional care. He took the time to understand my ailment and developed an effect..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman has been my doctor for the past three months. He has always been caring, attentive and professional. Honestly, he is also a very personable man..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Life changing experience with Dr Lederman, he was very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive towards my individual needs. He Listened to what I wanted and cre..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr M. Lederman has save my life, I have seen Dr M. Lederman over the years for health and well being. Recently, I have seen Dr. Lederman due to two years of a s..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "A smooth talking snake oil charmer who will try up sell you at every turn. He tried to convince me to use his infrared sauna, but it, along with the exam room..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Michael has been treating my injured leg and my knees for almost two months. I was in pain 24 hours a day and I could't go to gym or walk for more th..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman is very knowledgable and helpful. He has a very positive and calm approach. I managed to lose almost 35 pounds in just 2.5 months. I feel more ener..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman was incredibly positive and helpful. His comprehensive medical knowledge and friendly manner guided me to a much healthier self and to become a bet..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Doctor Lederman for 3 months and he has been the most positive Doctor ever! I have dropped 15 lbs and am so happy and energetic. Doctor Led..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "f you are looking for full attention on you, someone who will listen carefully, and someone with years of experience helping those who couldn't find help elsewh..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Professional, helpful, and genuine. Without his help there is no way I would have lost 21 pounds in less then 4 weeks. Highly recommend. "

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His Prolo Therapy healed my shoulder after spending thousands in other treatments. I recommend him highly!"

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drlederman.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6H 3K2". Address has been updated from "None" to "3195 Granville Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047383858".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "in just three months with Dr. leserman's guidance I lost close to 30 pounds, 169 to 140, went down four sizes, do not have heart burn anymore, do not feel bloa..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lederman has helped me lose 50 lbs in 4 months. He designed a program to suit my specific needs and made it as easy as possible for me to make some major ch..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hey, my name's Raj, and I went to dr. Lederman for my arthritis, and i feel so much better, the best I've felt in a while. He's helped me with my arthritis and ..."

September 24, 2014