Ratings for Dr. Michael Lederman

Life changing experience with Dr Lederman, he was very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive towards my individual needs. He Listened to what I wanted and created a sustainable plan that I could achieve success with. I highly recommend Dr Lederman for wellness planning and weight management.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr M. Lederman has save my life, I have seen Dr M. Lederman over the years for health and well being. Recently, I have seen Dr. Lederman due to two years of a stressful divorce, court hearings, depression and finally the death of the spouse. I took a year off work due to severe stress & depression. To say the lease I was so stressed, I was mentally, emotionally and physically drained, I had anxiety attaches and was not functioning as normal. I went to see Dr. Lederman in November 2015 my entire life changed for the better. Today I feel fantastic mentally emotionally and physically. Honestly I did not know that I could feel this great. After a couple week seeing Dr. Lederman I feel excellent I was a bit scared I could not beloved that I could feel this great mentally, emotionally and physically. Dr. Lederman helped to pick up the pieces of my life and put them back into perspective. Today I don't feel like a victim, I am a victor, I am living in victory free of depression stress and anxiety. I am grateful for all work that Dr. Lederman has done on my behalf. I continue to seek directions from the Dr. Lederman. I know where I am coming from Dr. Lederman is the best in my opinion. Thank you Dr. M. L.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Doctor Michael has been treating my injured leg and my knees for almost two months. I was in pain 24 hours a day and I could't go to gym or walk for more than half an hour . I have to tell you the injections are painful but worth all the money. Now I can walk again and exercise regularly. Soon I will go back to hiking ( the activity that created the pain and the injured tendon ) Thanks to Dr Lederman treatment and advises I hope in two months to be able to hike again . The pain in my both knees disappeared, the injured tendon is recovering very well . He is taking good care of each patient, he is positive and optimistic but you have to listen to him carefully and rest after injection. I would recommend him if you have muscle or ligament injury . Prolotherapy is an efficient treatment and Dr Lederman knows how to do it .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Lederman is very knowledgable and helpful. He has a very positive and calm approach. I managed to lose almost 35 pounds in just 2.5 months. I feel more energized, healthier and just able to do more things. I find his approach sensible, I like how I was able to change habits and adjust to "new me". I would recommend him if you are struggling with weight loss.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Lederman was incredibly positive and helpful. His comprehensive medical knowledge and friendly manner guided me to a much healthier self and to become a better guide for my own wellness.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been seeing Doctor Lederman for 3 months and he has been the most positive Doctor ever! I have dropped 15 lbs and am so happy and energetic. Doctor Ledermans approach to weight loss is easy and is 100% effective. No one else could of helped me. No Jenny Craig or weight watcher would do. If you want results stop wasting your time and go see this Doctor! Thank you so much Doctor Lederman I'm sure glad to know that you are there when ever I might need you again. You are the real deal!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

f you are looking for full attention on you, someone who will listen carefully, and someone with years of experience helping those who couldn't find help elsewhere, you've come to the right place. Dr. Michael Lederman has changed the way I live my life and here are a few of the most beneficial ways he has helped me. Over the past 2 months I have lost almost 20 lbs. Dr. Ledermen has helped me open up and express what I truly want to change in my life. He has helped me find the right food and nutrition for my body, he has taught me how to make exchanges that fit my lifestyle. He has a wide variety of lifestyle tips that have helped me to calm my anxiety and stay balanced. If you are looking for full attention on you, someone who will listen carefully, and someone with years of experience, I highly recommend Dr. Ledermen. Thank you Dr. Ledermen... I love my new me!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

in just three months with Dr. leserman's guidance I lost close to 30 pounds, 169 to 140, went down four sizes, do not have heart burn anymore, do not feel bloated, and have more energy and am happier then I have been in years! I found Dr. lederman very understanding, positive and helpful. He helped me correct my thinking and remember how good it felt to eat healthy, exercise and to just to be proud of my personal accomplishments each week whether I lost one pound or three. I would highly recommend Dr. lederman to people who are ready to make a change and do their part in doing what must be done to help themselves be successful and to help him help you to succeed in feeling better in a safe and healthy way where your results can remain permanent. You just need to take what you learn from him and what your body is telling you in how you feel in the different choices you make daily while receiving his support weekly and then there after..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Michael Lederman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Life changing experience with Dr Lederman, he was very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive towards my individual needs. He Listened to what I wanted and cre..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr M. Lederman has save my life, I have seen Dr M. Lederman over the years for health and well being. Recently, I have seen Dr. Lederman due to two years of a s..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "A smooth talking snake oil charmer who will try up sell you at every turn. He tried to convince me to use his infrared sauna, but it, along with the exam room..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Michael has been treating my injured leg and my knees for almost two months. I was in pain 24 hours a day and I could't go to gym or walk for more th..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman is very knowledgable and helpful. He has a very positive and calm approach. I managed to lose almost 35 pounds in just 2.5 months. I feel more ener..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lederman was incredibly positive and helpful. His comprehensive medical knowledge and friendly manner guided me to a much healthier self and to become a bet..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Doctor Lederman for 3 months and he has been the most positive Doctor ever! I have dropped 15 lbs and am so happy and energetic. Doctor Led..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "f you are looking for full attention on you, someone who will listen carefully, and someone with years of experience helping those who couldn't find help elsewh..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Professional, helpful, and genuine. Without his help there is no way I would have lost 21 pounds in less then 4 weeks. Highly recommend. "

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His Prolo Therapy healed my shoulder after spending thousands in other treatments. I recommend him highly!"

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drlederman.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6H 3K2". Address has been updated from "None" to "3195 Granville Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047383858".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "in just three months with Dr. leserman's guidance I lost close to 30 pounds, 169 to 140, went down four sizes, do not have heart burn anymore, do not feel bloa..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lederman has helped me lose 50 lbs in 4 months. He designed a program to suit my specific needs and made it as easy as possible for me to make some major ch..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hey, my name's Raj, and I went to dr. Lederman for my arthritis, and i feel so much better, the best I've felt in a while. He's helped me with my arthritis and ..."

September 24, 2014