Ratings for Dr. Michael Lederman

I am over the moon about the weigh loss results I was able to achieve with the expert guidance of Doctor Lederman. Not only was I able to break through a previous weight plateau by 25 pounds with ease, I did it with no hunger and more energy than when I began. I feel like the self I left behind 30 years ago. And I fit into a pair of jeans that I had saved to remind myself of my youthful figure. Thank you from my heart, Dr. Lederman.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Lederman is an extremely kind and knowledgeable doctor. I had acute pain in my shoulders due to damage to my ac joint and found Dr. Lederman for prolotherapy treatment. After 3-4 sessions the pain was virtually gone. I found to him extremely professional and also genuinely interested in my well being. It is very clear that he values and respects his patients and as evidenced by his excellent reviews on this site, he has been able to help many others in their various areas of need.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I've had a terrible injury with my scapula for 7 years, and within one session Dr Lederman was able to reduce the scar tissue enough for me to function better. I've tried everything but I have to say prolo therapy has been the quickest, natural and most effective solution to my injuries. He's very knowledgeable and has an amazing amount of experience in his field. I am definitely referring everyone I know to him!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I gained a renewed sense of positivity and determination through my 30lb weight loss with Dr. Lederman's support. Food journaling and meeting with him have been key in this process. I see this as a lifestyle change and have Dr. Lederman's guidance, encouragement and mentorship to thank for it! I now feel healthy, energetic and happily refreshed! Thank you 😊

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Thank you Dr. Lederman for helping me reach my weight reduction goals. Your guidance, coaching, and unwavering support were key factors to my success. I have a lot more energy and umph as I go along doing my day-to-day business -- it's great to be feeling like "me" again! Thank you! :-)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Lederman. I went to him years ago to assist me in reaching my weight loss goals (which I did) and started seeing him again recently to lose baby weight after my second child. I found I just couldn't get my body back into fat burning mode post babies but with his assistance after 5 weeks I am within a few pounds of my goal weight of 125lbs (I was over 150 when I started). I know Dr Lederman would want me to stress that these results are not possible for all people but I just want to share what my experience has been. I had very rapid results and am feeling great. I followed his program very strictly and it has worked perfectly for me. His b vitamin booster shot is fantastic and I always leave his office feeling energized and ready to take on the coming week. Dr Lederman and his staff have been extremely accommodating with me (I have had to bring my baby AND toddler with me for every appointment). I find him to be supportive, informative and a genuinely kind person. To those of you reading this who are searching for some help to lose some weight, go see Dr Lederman and follow the plan (food prep is KEY)...you will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am absolutely thrilled to have found Dr Lederman. Just when I was going to give up with weight loss I came to him.. After trying and failing at Jenny Craig, Atkins, W.W., Palm diet......Dr Lederman has helped me let go of 30+pounds. I find him extremely supportive and positive.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Lederman has been very supportive with my weight loss goals, he takes the time to really listen and solve your issues. Additionally, he is very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Lederman has been very professional and supportive of me with my goal of weight loss. I am most happy with the results and his guidance through this journey. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I had a severe skiing accident due to my lax ligaments which left me in pain in both knees. Dr Lederman was able to leave me without pain using a combination of prolotherapy and ozone. He is also very good at helping my entire family in everything regarding health, including my six year old daughter with her auto immune disease. His staff have always been very kind and accommodating as well. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Michael Lederman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients