Ratings for Dr. Michael Lederman

Dr. Lederman has been very supportive with my weight loss goals, he takes the time to really listen and solve your issues. Additionally, he is very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Lederman has been very professional and supportive of me with my goal of weight loss. I am most happy with the results and his guidance through this journey. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I had a severe skiing accident due to my lax ligaments which left me in pain in both knees. Dr Lederman was able to leave me without pain using a combination of prolotherapy and ozone. He is also very good at helping my entire family in everything regarding health, including my six year old daughter with her auto immune disease. His staff have always been very kind and accommodating as well. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a ballet dancer and so I am constantly straining and hurting the area around my achilles tendon. Whenever I feel pain, Dr Lederman applies prolotherapy and has always managed to get me back on my feet. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had some severe ligament pain over my right knee triggered from a fall, where at times was unbearable to even walk. After Dr. Lederman began treating it by applying prolotherapy, the pain began to lesson after the first treatment. With Dr. Lederman's advice, and receiving three more prolotherapy treatments, my pain has not only virtually gone, but that I now have restored mobility to my knee once more. I am so grateful to Dr. Lederman for not only relieving my pain, but for also giving me a renewed faith in naturalpathic healing through prolotherapy. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

After a lifetime of looking for solutions to an out of control eating disorder Dr.Lederman has been able to help me come to terms with my underlying problem. Today, I am in control of the choices I make and I am feeling on top of the world. What a wonderful state to be in! Thank you Dr. Lederman.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Lederman. He has a clean and beautiful Clinic.Very friendly staff aswell.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I sought treatment for back pain from Dr. Lederman recently and he provided exceptional care. He took the time to understand my ailment and developed an effective treatment plan. Great professional manner and approach. So knowledgeable and helpful. 5 stars all around.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Lederman has been my doctor for the past three months. He has always been caring, attentive and professional. Honestly, he is also a very personable man. He charges very reasonable fees for the results his methods produce. I have referred some friends to him, all have reported the same stellar results. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get to the next level!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Before you trusting the ratings for this doctor. I encourage patients with pain to do a deeply research of Naturopathic Physicians www.cnpbc.bc.ca/public/complaints/

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Michael Lederman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients