Ratings for Dr. Maru Hailu

He's so careful about his patients and unlike some other doctors, he doesn't rush to write you a subscription before he examines his patients carefully.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have had Dr. Hailu for 9 years and find him to be very caring and understanding. He is always there to listen. Trish his receptionist fits me in when it's urgent. So glad to have them both.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

It is very difficult to book an appointment. The phone is usually busy and the answering machine full. The receptionist/nurse didn't know how to use the medical scale. I found Doctor Hailu, as well as the entire staff, to be impersonal and rude. The doctor especially, comes off as quite dismissive and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

We were transferred to Dr. Hailu when our old doctor moved her practice. We are very pleased. Dr. Hailu is very caring and listens. He is also very punctual. Which I have no doubt is also because he has an excellent receptionist , Tricia. She too is amazingly helpful. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Hailu is a great old fashioned Doctor.. There when you need him with just a phone call .. Soooo glad we have him &Trisha

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This doctor was awful and LAZY. Went to him to have my tb test done...and he couldn't even write down the time I got it done at. Which btw is required. This could have costed me a job potentially as I needed this done properly. Also asked him to fill out and sign for my previous immunizations...and he wrote in all messy writing. Filled it out wrong and didn't even sign his name. Now I'm being told he's not required to write the time. Even though it says so on the form. Find a doctor that listens. Not this guy

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

So glad I found Dr Hailu and Tricia. I find them knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Had Hailu for 9 years I'm thankful for him he listens to me he listens to my daughter. He gets the job done

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This is one of the most uncaring doctor that I have ever had. He does not listen and presents an attitude when you insist that you are feeling ill and experiencing certain symptoms. His secretary is just as bad with her attitude as he is and always on the phone. She never answer or returns calls. This office is depressive as they all appear unfriendly and angry.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Yup Dr Hailu was good at first but not now took on too many patients and does not wanna listen to a thing I say, actually he told me I was wasting his time by going for a perscription keeps saying it arthritis this guy is a joke everytime we call to make an appointment no answer sucks looking for new dr

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Maru Hailu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.