Ratings for Dr. E Ranjit

I've been with Dr Ranjit for many years. Always takes his time with me. 100%

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

this Dr. is very helpful with any medical issues. He takes time to listen & has very helpful advise. I trust his opinion 100%

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Long time ago, he has ruined my whole life......will never forget....

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Ranjit is an excellent doctor whom has treated my family for multiple reasons for over a decade. We prefer him way over our family practitioner. His experience is evident. You know you're seeing a great doctor when you dont have to go back twice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. E. Ranjit and his staff. Dr. E. Ranjit is care of his clients should set an example for other Doctors in the Windsor Essex area. He takes the time to "LISTEN" to your concerns / complaints. He supports students and their educational development. I truly hope Dr. Ranjit will continue to practice in our area for many many more years. Should to attend his office you will not be disappointed with his care. Jason S

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Best doctor in the city. Windsor is lucky to have him. Mitch Kay

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Does not listen ignores symptoms and complaints rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Wonderful doctor, great experience and personality. Would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

At 41 weeks pregant days away from being induced I went to see this Dr with a sore thoart and swollen glands in my neck. I did only have to wait a short while to see him; maybe not the best quality in a Dr. He looked in my ears and down my throat and sent me home telling me I was fine. I ended up at another clinic the next day where the doctor looked at the same ears and throat and said wow that looks painful and infected and prescribed antibotics. Thanks for all the compassion and help!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

5 months ago my father was with us, 4 months ago he left us. He was diagnosed by Dr. Ranjit with a kidney stone at 80 years old and was told that it would go away. No tests ordered! The pain began as mild but grew in intensity. Dad went back to the office after a week and was told to continue with the pain medication 3 weeks after the diagnosis and what seemed to be 40lbs lighter, I attended the office with him and the Doctor finally referred him to a Urologist. 2 weeks later, I had to help my father out of the car and help him walk to the Urologist office where we were told it was not a kidney stone at all. 2 weeks later an ambulance brings my dad to the local E R where I am told that he has cancer in every major organ and there was nothing that can be done. 2 weeks later he dies in our arms. How is this possible??!!! My father had been going faithfully to this Dr. against my best advice. How is it possible that this Dr. could not see this?? I have removed my mother from his care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013