Ratings for Dr. E Ranjit

Best doctor in the city. Windsor is lucky to have him. Mitch Kay

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Does not listen ignores symptoms and complaints rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Wonderful doctor, great experience and personality. Would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

At 41 weeks pregant days away from being induced I went to see this Dr with a sore thoart and swollen glands in my neck. I did only have to wait a short while to see him; maybe not the best quality in a Dr. He looked in my ears and down my throat and sent me home telling me I was fine. I ended up at another clinic the next day where the doctor looked at the same ears and throat and said wow that looks painful and infected and prescribed antibotics. Thanks for all the compassion and help!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

5 months ago my father was with us, 4 months ago he left us. He was diagnosed by Dr. Ranjit with a kidney stone at 80 years old and was told that it would go away. No tests ordered! The pain began as mild but grew in intensity. Dad went back to the office after a week and was told to continue with the pain medication 3 weeks after the diagnosis and what seemed to be 40lbs lighter, I attended the office with him and the Doctor finally referred him to a Urologist. 2 weeks later, I had to help my father out of the car and help him walk to the Urologist office where we were told it was not a kidney stone at all. 2 weeks later an ambulance brings my dad to the local E R where I am told that he has cancer in every major organ and there was nothing that can be done. 2 weeks later he dies in our arms. How is this possible??!!! My father had been going faithfully to this Dr. against my best advice. How is it possible that this Dr. could not see this?? I have removed my mother from his care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

My parents were long term patients of his. I lost my dad recently and question why further testing wasn't done as a result of symptoms and pain complaints. This wasn't the first time my elderly parents' concerns were fluffed off as "getting old" and resulted in more serious health issues when we forced the issue and fought to get further testing. I understand that seniors can constantly complain of the same old thing but there had to be signs that something was wrong. Perhaps we could have saved my dad or at least had more time with him and less time that he had to suffer in pain thinking what he had was a minor issue that would pass when it was quite the opposite. My dad wasn't a complainer and perhaps waited too long to speak up - but symptoms were there and we wonder why more wasn't addressed - one test was done,- a simple x-ray would have given obvious results.When he was finally referred to a specialist - he passed away before his appointments were to even occur. Still in shock.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have seen Dr. Ranjit several times and he seems to be getting worse and worse every time. He is rude, does not listen to what the patient has to say and denies simple tests that would help diagnose problems. I asked for a blood test to determine my cholesterol levels (my last test was over 2 years ago) since I have been taking medication for it to see if they have changed. He stated "no-- you do not need one". When I asked why he stated "because I said so." That is NOT professional and not an appropriate response from a medical professional. I will not be going back there again.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

best doctor ever,very aknowledged physician,very acurate regarding diagnosis

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

After a year of impassive care, my experience and visits to 'Dr' Rangit ended with an emegency intestinal resection due to an easily dignosed problem. All prior treatment/Zantac from 'Dr.' Rangit was to the detriment of my health and condition. I would use YouTube for diagnosis before seeing a very unconcerned Dr. Rangit. (My experience was several years ago, he may be better or worse by now.)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Great doctor, spends time with you and is concerned about your health.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012