Ratings for Dr. William C. Reha

Had a personal issue and the doctor was kind to spend time with me alleviating my worries. Turns out there is nothing really wrong physically with me and the doctor helped me understand this. His fee was reasonable. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Very knowledgeable in his specialty. I have seen Dr. Reha for well over 10 and have never been so comfortable with a doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

This Dr is NOT patient oriented. Will NOT talk with you personally on the phone. Infact this office wanted me to make an appointment to answer one question before having a biopsy procedure. Do as you wish but I will never ever recomend this rip off person. He is in this ONLY for your money and nothing else.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Reha is so kind...I had an elevated PSA and i went to him for a second opinion. He immediately put me at ease. On repeat testing my levels were fine. He has an excellent bedside manner and patiently addressed all of my numerous question and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

My husband went in over several years with urinary problems and a PSA that would go up and down. Reha told him he was worrying needlessly. Then a January appointment had a high PSA and a bioposy was done. Reha said the results of the biopsy were fine but another test would be done in four months. In May another PSA test had a high result and another biopsy was done in mid-May. My husband was to return for results at the end of the month, but as a teacher was really busy and scheduled the review of results appointment for mid-June. Reha never called us with the results between mid-May and mid-June. But when my husband met with him in June, my husband was told he had Prostate Cancer and should have the seeds inserted ASAP. Whoa... if things were that bad...why didn't we get a call in the month between appointments? What doctors office gets a cancer notification from the lab and files the form without making a call? I am still outraged.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have been overcharged on my visits. I am supposed to pay 10.00 but I have been charged 15.00. On one instance, I had a precedure done and I should've received my results right after the test. Dr. Reha made me come back to get the results, so I would have to pay another office visit. My insurance company said I shouldn't have had to pay an office visit on that day. The staff mainly Josie & Paulette are rude. Josie was short with me on the phone when I told her about the overpayment and that I should get a refund. Josie said that Dr. Reha would probably not refund me. When I spoke to Paulette, the bookkeeper, she was short with me also. I hve to wait sometimes at least 20-30 minutes before I am called back. I don't recommend this doctor or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. William C. Reha's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

First Health