Ratings for Dr. A. Mark Joffe

For 26 years Dr. A. Mark Joffe has been my rock and continues to earn my full faith. Living with HIV/aids for 26 YEARS is exceptional considering my overall health has been pretty good for this duration. I am naturally skeptical of purported claims of HIV vaccines and treatments heard in the media. Dr. Joffe thoroughly explains the viability of the ones we hear about and leaves me assured I am getting the best care possible. His bedside manner is perfect !

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

About a year ago I received a pretty difficult diagnosis and as such would be needing a Docter like Mr. Joffe for the rest of my natural life. I did not take well to this news but over the last year this man has brought me to a place of acceptance and hope. He always takes his time and never cuts me off or makes me feel dumb even when Im being dumb! He has a very calm and soothing manner and I would recommend him to anyone dealing with a difficult diagnosis. I find him thorough and most of all truly empathetic to my needs and in attending to my treatment regime/health planning. I do not feel comfortable around most health professionals but Mr Joffe is a true healer and a great person.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I found him not knowing what I was experiancing and was not willing to help. I felt like I was a number not a person

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Joffe saw me in the IV clinic at the RAH when I had a kideny infection a while back. The wait was a little bit long, but that's to be expected, and the care I received more than made up for it. He took his time to get a full and proper history from me, was very professional in his examination and was straight with me about what he thought the best course of treatment for me would be. He had me feeling better in no time flat and I very highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Joffe is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, and by far the best of all I was lucky enough to be referred to. Such a kind, caring man with so much patience to take the time to explain things. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009