Ratings for Dr. Muni N. Reddy

Do not see this doctor! Performed an unsuccessful TURP (had repeat surgery by another urologist which was successful). In addition, he botched the biopsy causing massive internal bleeding.Incompetent, abrasive, evasive.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The doctor misdiagnosed me, his exam caused me unnecessary pain and he's also had is license sanctioned. http://www.healthgrades.com/media/english/pdf/sanctions/HGPY0A42650387571258901132012.pdf I STRONGLY recommend seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

staff is nice, except for pharmacy tech-stay away! First started seeing Dr. Reddy in Oct. 08. Now July 09 and i still do not have a prognosis on my condition. very quick to hand out prescriptions but does not help in treating your problem. he told me that 'some people just have to take antibiotics the rest of their lives.' he does not give reasoning to his findings and is very quick with questions. he made me feel stupid when i questioned his practices, but he hasn't helped me at all. i'm currently on three different medications from him, and have no idea whats wrong with me. he told me that he cannot find anything physically wrong with me through all the tests he's performed, yet i have ongoing chronic kidney infections daily. i definitely do not recommend seeing dr. reddy.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Muni N. Reddy's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1970)

• Anthem Blue Cross Of California