Ratings for Dr. Julie Tessier

I saw Dr Tessier three years ago for severe pain. I had cysts that would come and go. My last ultrasound showed the cyst was nearly gone yet within days after that scan I had an episode of the worst pain I had felt yet.. Dr Tessier took me seriously even when test results conflicted with my symptoms.. she explained my options and we made a plan to remove the ovary and do further physical observation while she was in there... Everything went perfectly and the pain never returned. I am now having my daughter referred to her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had a gynecological issue that was rather troublesome and awkward and although I feel that she specializes in pregnancy related gynecological issues and surgical procedures, she did a good job with consulting with other doctors and working with me to come up with a treatment plan that I was comfortable with and that in the end helped me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Has delivered both my babies and was simply wonderful kind and encouraging

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

We are visiting Dr. Tassier in my first pregnancy, and so far I fould Dr, Tasseir amazing in terms of her services, knowledge, patience and care. She was happy to answer all of our questions in very friendly manners. Once she comes to visit me, I never felt that she is in rush, or giving limited time, but provided time very generously, so she comes some times a few minutes late during the appointment. I would say she is the best gynecologist I could eve have.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

She was absolutely amazing! Couldn't have done it without her!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

This is my second pregnancy with Julie. I find her much more approachable this time around, and a lot more laid back. She's only been late once with one of my apt.'s Who knows though as a OBGYN she could have an emergency C-Section, or a woman with complications. If that was me with complications I would want her to take the time with me. I'm not looking for a doctor to be my best friend I am looking for a doctor who knows her stuff, who respects me and my wishes, and who tells me exactly how it is. I have no problems with her at all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I just had Dr. Tessier for my first pregnancy and I was not quite pleased with her. she is a nice doctor but I found she was not really available to answer quetions. I always felt quite rushed through my appointments. She was quick to respond but did not take the time to answer my questions completely. she also came to only 3 of my appointments, the rest were residents. also she offered no follow up care after I had an emergency c-section. I was not pleased with her or her services.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I saw Dr. Tessier for my first pregnancy, she was very helpful, caring and supportive. She was not on call for when I delivered, but when I ended up with an emergency c-section and additional complications she was very helpful. She checked in each day I was in hospital and took time to make sure everything was going well for myself and baby. Unfortunately we have moved and I have had a hard time finding a Dr. as helpful as she for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I found Dr Tessier to be wonderful to talk with she never made me feel rushed, took lots of time to answer my questions and I had a lot of them, this is probably why she is late for her next appt. as she gives unlimited time to her patients. She performed a hysterectomy on me and I was so impressed with the human factor that she showed me and my husband after surgery, I was amazed at how well I felt, my incision healed so well, she told me to call her anytime if I needed assistance, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great ob/gyn. I was afraid of menopause but she helped me through all my fears and let me make the decision when I was ready to have a hysterectomy, I had seen 2 other male ob/gyn and there answer was just get rid of everything leaving me with alot of unanswered questions, thankyou Dr. Tessier

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009