Ratings for Dr. Christopher White

He has an excellent bedside manner, and try's to get to know a bit about his patients besides just their illness . He is also incredibly thorough and it's clear that he is committed to finding answers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Attentive, kind and compassionate, Dr. White is an excellent Neurologist who really does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

It is difficult to describe in words, the excellent medical care that Dr. White provides. He is attentive, listens to family members' input, is reassuring without necessarily saying much. He is responsive even on vacations. A doctor in the truest sense. We got very lucky to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Years ago nobody would treat me for migraines because of a heart issue I have. I finally got reffered to Dr. White who treated me and literally changed my life. I have not seen hi in years but will always be greatful for his help in managing my migraines. If you read this Dr. White. Please know how much you made a difference in my life

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, sense of humor, genuinely interested... everything you could want in a dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Bright, great listener, open, wholesome person. Cares for his patients and is a leader in his field.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Amazing man. Smart, caring, thoughtful, efficient. Think of all the superlatives you can. My husband owes his life to this man. I'd take a bullet for him AND his staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Simply the best. This kind and compassionate man is also extremely clever.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I was extremely impressed with Dr. White. He is knowledgable, explains the test results and his interpretation of them very well. He thinks on his feet and when in doubt brings out his textbooks! He is witty and kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr White has been helping my family with a neuropathy disorder and i am grateful for his knowlegde and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010