Ratings for Dr. Debbie Schiller

My experience with Dr. Schiller has been amazing- she's smart, was willing to work with me on anesthesia options when I needed a colonoscopy, she was totally on time and took all the time with me that I needed. Treats all of my symptoms appropriately. I highly recommend her. It took me awhile to find a good GI doc, and she's the best I've seen.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I have UC and Dr. Schiller has been terrible at helping me. I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago and 10 cm of my intestines were covered in ulcers; less than 1 year later 30 cm had ulcers. Her medication regiment has NOT helped. Due to her lack of knowledge I've been in constant pain for 2 years. She could at least make me comfortable since she hasn't been able to help me for 2 years, yet when I ask for pain killers she begrudgingly gives me the most miniscule amount. Debbie Schiller has kept me in constant pain, has made me late for work because she overbooks her day, and after dealing with her I have no trust for health professionals. It also took her months to diagnose me with colitis after I told her I thought that's what I had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Debbie Schiller's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Phoenixville, PA