Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Pugh

Couldn't find better Dr to look after my daughter. He and his team are second to none. Always there when you need him. Great work on stitching too. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My 4 year old has had 2 major brain surgeries in 9 weeks to remove tumors . Dr Pugh is simply a walking angel and I am forever thankful for him. He's straight up, he tells you exactly what's going to happen and doesn't sugar coat anything. When he speaks, he speaks directly to you. He asks if you understand what's being said. He cares about my son, and has always promised he would do everything in his power to have the best possible out come. He speaks to my son, he makes him laugh, and makes him feel comfortable. He truly cares about his patients. I can't say enough good things about this man. God forbid your in my position one day, but he is an amazing doctor and your child will be in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Pugh ❤️

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Simply Amazing! Dr. Pugh is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He advocates for his patients, and has a genuine concern for his patients and their families. He operated on my son's astrocytoma brain tumor, while another surgeon performed a hemispherectomy. My son was up and walking in 10 days! I trust him and highly recommend him as a neurosurgeon. Thank you to a wonderfully dedicated doctor. Dr. Pugh rocks!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Pugh performed surgery on my son's tethered cord a year ago today . We couldn't be more thankful. He is a wonderful doctor who is there for the patient and their families. You can see he really cares. His bedside manner was fabulous. Should anyone I know ever need a neurosurgeon, I would highly recommend him. THANK YOU Dr. Pugh.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I had a brain tumour and he had to remove it, I understood everything he said and he was fast and got everything organised for my surgery, he saved my life and checked on me alot. I was so grateful for how kind and smart and personable he was

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

He is absolutely amazing. He did surgery on my son when he was 9 months old. He was the only neurosurgeon that was able to ease the anxiety we had and thankfully one of the only surgeons in Canada that knew of his condition. He still follows my son till this day and we couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and complete neurosurgeon team. From doctors to nurses to the ICE unit team, they were all amazing.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Wow. Everyone else loves this doctor. Obviously there is more to the story than you are telling. He is a very caring and supportive doctor and I am so happy my grandson is in his care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

An arrogant man thats more interested in looking good in front of nurses than comforting tumor patients. He flipped out on my young son who had multiple large brain tumors and had no success with 10 months of chemo. My son was very sad and frustrated from the chemo failure and was venting. So Dr. Pugh took it into his mind to scream back and forth with a teenager about how he cares about his patients. Wow very professional Dr.Pugh. NOT. That was the last i ever dealt with him as his actions were not civil and pretty childish to say the least.

Submitted June 3, 2015

Such a great man!! I couldn't have asked for a better Dr for my son. Dr Pugh is such a caring Dr. He took the time to explain everything on great detail. My son is 11 so he ensured my son understood everything. He didn't rush us and made sure all our questions were answered. These days it's hard to find specialists who aren't in a hurry to rush off to their next patient. God bless Dr Pugh!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

This man saved my life and he is super fun and I think if given the circumstances we have become as close to friends as possible and he is so kind and good at explaining

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015