You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aanand Shah

Always rude, curt, grouchy. He's my "family" doctor, got him when i moved to edmonton because he was the only one taking new patients. I've seen him over a dozen times in the last four years, i've never once seen him crack a smile or say hello, or make the slightest attempt at being human. Guy is a complete dick, seems like he hates his job.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Very professional and knowleagable.He always investigate first beforcgiving prescription unlike other Dr that just keep giving prescription to the patient.Overall i think he is one of the best Dr.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have always had excellent experiences with him. I have been a patient of his for 4 years, and he has always been thorough, patient, and informative with me. He listens as I explain my symptoms, schedules the appropriate testing, the office calls for follow-up if results are unusual, he will explain things to me for as long as I would like, and overall I find the service excellent. He appears very knowledgeable to me. He has made numerous referrals for me, and they are always completed in a speedy manner. In fact, his office will even call me with results from the tests that specialists sent me for. I have been nothing but pleased with his service. And, I think he dresses very attractively; it's like eye candy for me every time I go to the doctor - I love it!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR AND CLINIC AT ALL. First of all, I went in the clinic and all the Filipinos are just chatting on their own language and did not bother to offer help. That's very unprofessional. They aren't there to chat and people coming in the clinic are either in pain or sick. Secondly, the DR is the WORST ever that I have encountered. He made me feel that my case is something that doesn't need attention. I am in pain cause of my swollen knees and can't barely walk. He saw me holding onto the walls just to get out of the clinic but he had never assisted me. He kept going out of the room and then cae bck twice just to give the prescription. He left without explaining what could have caused this so When I managed to get out of the room I looked for him cause he did not give me an explanation. When I found him, he said "I have no idea". Very disappointing for a DR who went to school for so many years, have studied so much medical books and yet give an answer such as that. He's a perfect example of a DR who works for the money but not because they are concerned with the patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very intelligent and to the point. I've been seeing Dr. Shah for a few years now and have nothing but great respect for the man. He focuses on the symptoms and analyzes the best way to move forward. He answers all questions thoughtfully and accurately. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

This is by far the worst dr I've ever met ..I feel bad just saying like that but it's the truth .if your looking for someone to care for you with compassion and good bed side manner this is not the Dr I could care less how he dresses as long as he is clean but he has no warmth he never asks questions and you definitely feel as if your a burden . This doctor has alot to learn . I wouldn't recommend him unless your just going in for something simple like heartburn then he's your man

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Very grimey almost robotic felt very uncomfortable with him. Didn't listen to my problems very much take two but don't call him in the morning. Not recommended extremely arrogant people skills are nill

Submitted November 4, 2015

He is not the doctor for the ones who need opinion or help. Robotic approach, always in hurry, worst is poor listener and no follow up even when u require d most. He can not relate to what patient want. Do not opt him if u need serious care n attention :(. I 'm very disappointed.

Submitted September 11, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had! Patient, kind, calm and caring. Listens and really tries to help! I recommend this doctor! Surprises me to read some of these comments, as he uses his knowledge and conducts his duty as a physician productively. Fantastic bedside manners, punctual with time! If you want an honest, sincere and helpful doctor than don't look twice. You've found him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Aanand Shah's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Always rude, curt, grouchy. He's my "family" doctor, got him when i moved to edmonton because he was the only one taking new patients. I've seen him over a doze..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shah has been extremely helpful and accommodating. My family and I would strongly recommend him to anyone! "

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowleagable.He always investigate first beforcgiving prescription unlike other Dr that just keep giving prescription to the patient.Overa..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always had excellent experiences with him. I have been a patient of his for 4 years, and he has always been thorough, patient, and informative with me. H..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR AND CLINIC AT ALL. First of all, I went in the clinic and all the Filipinos are just chatting on their own language and did not bothe..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Very intelligent and to the point. I've been seeing Dr. Shah for a few years now and have nothing but great respect for the man. He focuses..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the worst dr I've ever met ..I feel bad just saying like that but it's the truth .if your looking for someone to care for you with compassion and..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Pathetic! I stopped going to Dominion because of shah. "

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional immoral person unfit to be a doctor tbh"

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very grimey almost robotic felt very uncomfortable with him. Didn't listen to my problems very much take two but don't call him in the morning. Not recommended..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is not the doctor for the ones who need opinion or help. Robotic approach, always in hurry, worst is poor listener and no follow up even when u require d mos..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever had! Patient, kind, calm and caring. Listens and really tries to help! I recommend this doctor! Surprises me to read some of these comment..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Do not go to this doctor. I cannot stress enough how terrible he is. He was fine to see for yearly check ups, but once I got pregnant and actually needed him ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I do not understand the negative comments. I really appreciate Dr Shah. I especially appreciate that he keeps to his appointment times. If I wish to discuss a n..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shah maybe a knowledgeable doctor but i wasn't given the opportunity to find out. i've seen him two times and I'm not sure he will be a successful physician...."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Shah at Dominion Medical clinic 4 years ago. I was new in town and looking for family physician. He may be a good Doctor but he was totally robotic. ..."

October 31, 2014
  • First Name changed from "A." to "Aanand"

January 10, 2013