Ratings for Dr. Sheila Asghar

Dr. Asghar was very patient with us. We had seen many doctors prior to coming to her. I felt that she really listened to us and was very helpful. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good coto for their child.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Asghar was highly recommended to me for my daughter's migraines and dizziness by her ENT. After a two month wait to get an appointment, we again had to wait for two and a half hours in the waiting room and were griped at and told that they had been calling for us when in reality they never had. Dr. Asghar also has NO bed side manner. She brought my daughter to tears after telling her that all her hobbies were not important, and showing no sympathy for the fact that she was telling her that she would no longer be able to be a cheerleader or drive (the appointment was 2 months before her 16th birthday). Dr. Asghar ordered a number of tests that have cost me over $1500 after my insurance and still has not called me with the results over five months ago. Also, she will not answer my phone calls. Bottom line DONT go to her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009