Ratings for Dr. Ralph Silverman

Dr. Silverman was great! He answered all my questions, spent time discussing my issues, and I never felt rushed. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

He is simply the best of the best. I was treat for an anal fissure by another doctor and I didn't get any relief. I went to Dr Silverman and was fine in notice.his bedside manner is superb andi never felt rushed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Thought he was a competent doctor until he operated on me. He cut my sphincter muscle and according to another surgeon rearranged my anatomy in the rectal area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Silverman and his staff are amazing. They are easy to get a hold. Dr. silverman answered all of my questions and he spent a lot of time with me and my family. He was courteous and his bedside manner was second to none. I highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

When I became so very sick after Lapband surgery Dr Silverman was the first Doctor that really had any compassion. He came up top the hospital to see me. He came across a little gruff at first but quickly I realized he really cared and was trying to get me better which no one else was doing to be quite honest. He also got me in to the see the GI doctor I needed when the doctor was booked up for months. He was a godsend to me and I will always be grateful to him. If you are desperate for help like I was go see Dr Silverman.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Silverman is a wonderful doctor. He was always available to answer my questions and was genuinely concerned about me as a person. He would sometimes run about 10 or more minutes behind schedule, but that is because he spends time with his patients and don't mind the wait once you're to one he is seeing. Dr. Silverman is a lifesaver, literally.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Ralph Silverman's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)