Ratings for Dr. Christopher Arico

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Beautiful office, seen in timely manor. Was cured in less than a week. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I originally came to the office because I was very nervous about a spot on my back that had appeared. He was able to tell me that the spot was normal, but that he was concerned about a dark spot on my arm. I originally didn't want to do the biopsy, but he took the time to tell me why it was necessary and boy am I glad he did...it turned out to be cancer! He was able to squeeze me in the following day to remove the spot completely. Great bedside manner, great clinician

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Great experience overall, very nice guy. He was on-time, had great clinical knowledge and treated my kid very well. The rash is gone!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Mr Arico, who now works in Naperville, charged me $387 to freeze a wart on my finger. I had to pay $145 AFTER my insurance. He seemed to be in a rush, and not interested in his job. Who the hell charges $400 to freeze a wart. If they would have been up front about the cost, I would have told them to go to hell. The treatment wasn't even successful, they are wrong if they think I'm going to be going back for another $400 wart freezing. Stay away from him and Du Page Medical group.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Mr. Arico (notice I didn't refer to him as Dr.)gave me the wrong prescription and when I called to tell him that, he insisted that it was the same thing I was using before. He said try it for a while and if it doesn't work, just come back (I'm like, right, I'm gonna take time off of work so that I can sit in the waiting room for 30 min for you to take 20 sec to write me a correct prescription?). I used a certain acne medication for almost 5 years straight because it worked and the 3 months that I used Mr. Arico's prescription ruined everything.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

I visited this physician assistant and was extremely dissatisfied with the care I received. He failed to perform a simple culture that would have given a definitive and accurate diagnosis. He instead gave a ludicrous diagnosis that didn't make sense with what I told him--I don't think he listened to me. Turns out, the physician at his office also got terrible reviews. I should have visited this site before making an appointment and stayed away from the Evanston Rush Dermatology office. (I later visited a different doctor who performed a simple test gave a very different diagnosis and quickly resolved the problem).

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009