Ratings for Dr. David W. McGovern

Dr McGovern is very responsible and a great podiatrist. He has taken care of me for years, prompt, professional, courteous.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

allways good for me a to z Drew Charlotte VT.Dr. fixed all my toses. Insuance took care of every thing less 10.00

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

The doctor would not take our insureance--fair enough, so we said we'd pay out of pocket and wanted a receipt so our insurance would reimburse us--still unwilling to do so and cancelled next appointment and he and his office manager hung up twice on both my husband and myself when we asked for clarification. Weird.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Went in for minor in-office foot surgery (having tiny moveable lump removed from under skin on side of foot)and rather than remove it he poked it with a needle multiple times stating the lump would dissipate into the surrounding tissue. Foot swelled up painfully within 24 hours and looked like the skin would burst. Doc NEVER returned my post-op calls and he had an answering MACHINE, not a service! I wound up spending 4 hours on Sat in ER on antibiotics, then again 4 hours on Sunday. Also had xrays ordered by the ER to discover the cause of the swelling. No infection ever found. I spent two weeks on crutches and on meds and he never followed up on my emergency phone msgs. I gave up and did post-op with my reg doc. Conclusion by other docs is that he poked the bones on my foot rather than just piercing the lump and caused the irritation and swelling. Two years later, I still have an exterior red lump caused by his treatment and he has yet to call me back! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. David W. McGovern's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Sask Health