Ratings for Dr. Marjaneh Gholizadeh

I love coming to see my dentist. Her staff are wonderful and they do a fantastic job every time!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Do not trust this Dentist, all about money, redo's fillings that was done a year ago, overbills insurance, bills your insurance when you were not present in office. Very fake, do not believe one word she says. Heed this as a warning people, found a nice trustworthy dentist nearby. Hygienists keep changing at Dr Gholizadeh from good to worse.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

This Dentist have some serious problems, money hungry, scammer, treats her staff like dirt infront of patients, always whispering at front desk, do not trust her as far as you can throw her, stay far away, not recommended .

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Marjan is wonderful. Best dentist I ever had. Very gentle and caring. Never hurts me and her work is top notch. I can't understand anyone giving her a bad rating.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I went to this office for years and noticed every time I was there, new staff were there. While I was waiting to have a filling done, I overheard the dentist talking to the assistant and gossiping about the front desk staff. I didn't think that was very professional of her but it explains why there has been such a high staff turnover. This was never the case when Dr. Graves was the owner. Her work was average but I am not returning because I don't think she is a very nice person and I suspect she treats her employees poorly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I personally love this office and doctor. Staff is friendly and the doctor is very caring. I had a tooth ache and needed a prescription on the weekend and this doctor was there for me. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Do not recommend all about money, amateur, very rude to staff, and too many staff changes lately, wonder why? RUNNNNNN

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The WORST dentist experience EVER! Had a Root Canal Treatment on a Molar and it was PAINFUL for over 3 MONTHS! She kept saying it will get better and later found out it had to be EXTRACTED because a CYST was growing in it!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dentist all about money, unprofessional and amateurish, scamming for sure, bill fillings that has to be redone that was doen 6 mnths ago and when you question this they have many excuses and refund your money. Bill you when you were not present n office. Always whispering and questioning front staff in front of patients, overall not a good experience, will not recommend at all. RUNNNNNNNNNNN

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

She seems to be about the big dollar at the end of the day. Not the best listener either. Her work isn't bad, but I just don't feel 100 percent comfortable with her either. I don't know if I have bad teeth compared to the average person, but she has cost me a lot. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013