You may also like

Dr. Ghodsian has attended to me on two occasions after major surgeries. I really appreciated his bedside manner and interest in my total well being. He is pleasant, kind and professional. He made time for me and asked me to contact him if I needed further medical help.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

This doctor is rude and arrogant. I don't know how he can stay in practice with his bedside manner. I meet him at Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital and he is the worse doctor I've every had.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Best Pulmonary doctor I have seen. He knows what he is doing and I could say the best at it too. He also specializes in critical care and internal medicine. I would reccommend others to go to Dr. Ghodsian

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Shahriar Ghodsian's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894944'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894944'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;CULVER CITY&quot; to &quot;Los Angeles&quot;

September 26, 2013
  • City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "CULVER CITY"

August 16, 2012