Ratings for Dr. Stephenie B. Wallace

Very rude and was not on time. Did not want me to get on birth control. Thought it was a bad idea. Been my primary for about five years now. Guess she has days when she wants to be good and days when she is just terrible.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Rude, arrogant, & dismissive of us as parents. She couldn't get my daughter's name right, even though I reminded her repeatedly. She even lied to us once about what she had told my daughter in the exam room. Parents have *NO* rights in this clinic. We were separated from our child from the outset, & treated dismissively. By the doctor's own admission, children are made to think of their doctor as the *ONE* person they can always trust (over parents?). This might be necessary in cases where there is evidence of problems, but to have the policy of separation of *ALL* parents from their children in such an abrupt & total way is uncalled for. Besides, we are a happy, close family. The way they treated us really angered my daughter & made her break down crying. She refused to EVER go back. The doctor (the whole clinic) will NOT allow the parents to be with their child (14 years & up I believe they said) during ANY of the process & my daughter (16) WANTED us with her-it was NOT allowed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009