Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Espensen

Te best food Doctor ever! He did surgery on my foot and took my pain away! Awesome patient service! Will never go to any other Doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He operated on me to repair an ankle ligament and I had to have it redone by a knowledable competent surgeon eight months later.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Great doctor. Kind, caring, took time to explain every step of the way. Was referred by the ER. Surgery went very well, staff was top notch. Debbie made sure I made my appointments and Javier took care of the insurance and authorizations. Dr. E took my X-rays personally, showed and explained everything. It took a few months but I'm as good as new. Just completed my first 5k since the surgery! Thank you for everything. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Submitted May 14, 2014

Very nice doctor but hammertoe surgery was not successful. I will need a second surgery and a getting second opinions at this time.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Very pleasant, great staff. Immediately diagnosed my problem, fixed me right up and I was pain free in just a few days. He took extra time to answer questions and explain things in simple terms. I no dummy, but I'n not a doctor and I appreciate that he treated me like a person, not just a patient! Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

My favorite doctor of all time. Not only personable and very witty (which almost makes you forget the pain you may be in), but he inspires a huge amount of trust. I never doubted for a second that he wouldn’t be able to fix the problem with my foot. I opted for surgery instead of only shoe inserts and am so glad I did. Dr. Espensen and his staff are courteous, knowledgeable and highly professional. Look no further!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Awesome doctor! Kind, compassionate, caring and beyond capable, he's a true "specialist" with areas of expertise not common to the typical podiatrist. Dr. Espensen's pleasant demeanor and remarkably considerate and respectful staff made my pre- and post-operative experience a positive one indeed. My surgery was a huge success and eliminated foot pain I had been suffering with for several years. Another highly regarded doctor in the area, who trusts and respects Dr. Espensen implicitly, referred him to me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

He is top notch. If you know something is wrong and you went to someone who didn't take you seriously and order proper tests-- go to him. He took me seriously and ordered an MRI. He diagnosed me with a very rare congenital birth defect. It took me 3 doctors before I found one that didn't just tell me I would be fine and further tests were a waste of time. I know I'm in good hands now. If only I had seen him from the start...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011