Ratings for Dr. Denise A. Morris

Office manager is intolerably rude condescending and unhelpful. He is pious arrogant and has an air of superiority about him. I would rather get my medical treatment from webmd than walk in this office again. If she gets a new office staff I would reconsider. If I could give the staff negative stars I definitely would.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Denise Morris is the BEST! She is very knowledgeable and takes special interest in each patient. She is caring and very kind to all her patients. I personally drive 2 1/2 hours one way to see her at my scheduled appointments. She is worth the drive and the time. She is an outstanding diagnostician....has found medical problems not previously found at Emory University, South Georgia Medical Center, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Tifton Regional Medical Center, etc. according to patients sitting in her waiting room, as we have chatted. Through her practice of medicine in regard to my overall health, it has improved miraculously! "We need to clone her and put one in every town!"

Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Denise A. Morris's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Waycross, GA